will TC keep dominating 1-A

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TROUSDALE COUNTY has been dominant in 1A any time they r in it and could lay at the 2A level....do yall think theyll have a repeat this yr

That is good because as it stands now (2007-2009 numbers off T$$AA website) Trousdale will play 2A in three years. Now obviously that is not a sure thing. But current numbers put them there.

I think Trousdale could play with Alcoa and I really hope they get that opportunity in four years.

yea i agree theyll be tough for yrs to come but do u think friendship or south pitt will knock them off soon....and i dont think theyll be able to play wit alcoa not wit rankin there now

friendship will knock them off this year and possibly g ville, taking nothing away from trousdale they were very dominant last year and if in 3a last year they proly would have won it, I try to be real honest with my post and i understand you people supporting your school, but playing with ALCOA is a joke NO WAY!!! they were proly in the top 4 in the state including all classifications. Trousdale will have another good year and make it to the playoffs and friendship will knock off south pitt first and then trousdale in the second round remember this post!!!! But good luck to all that play the game the only sport FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trousdale will dominate 1A for a long time to come now that the privates were moved up and out of the way. I see 12 to 13 win seasons each year

i do see TC competing but they will not have a repeat of last year. i would be impressed if they won 7 of their regular season games and made it past the first round of the playoffs

Trousdale could of and would of beat Alcoa and won the 3a state. You had to see this team play. I have seen Alcoa play and Trousdale would of beat them. I don't think they will win state this year but, they will be in the game if its 2a 3a or what ever. Go Hampton Bulldogs!

And is Friendship a private school?