will TC keep dominating 1-A

umm I very highly doub that TC would have beaten Davidlipcomb last year let alone LA in state!! and Alcoa was the 2a state champs(ofcourse) TC wouldnt have gotten close to beating Alcoa it would have been a horrible game right??? it was bad enough Alcoa beating Goodpasture the way they did which is a private school TC wouldnt have stood a chance in the 2a state game!! but may have in 3a idk!! but thats my opinion!

It didn't happen,so you can't say, but i believe TC would've been able to beat DL and LA in the playoffs last year.

That's just my opinion.

Congrats LA for winning the 3-A c'ship! The Upper Cumberland is proud of you! :)

Yes, I think TC would have beaten Alcoa too!.... :)

THE SQUAD :D

Edited by THE SQUAD

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trousdale County did lose some seniors just like every other team did. Will they win another state championship? Only time will tell. But you can bet one thing for sure, whoever makes it thru the summer with Clint will be ready to play EVERY Friday night. As usual, by the time the season gets here, we'll only have 24-25 players. But the one s that are there will hit you, then pick up and hit you again. Everyone loves to post about TC and bash us and hate us, which is their choice, but the fact remains, most dread seeing that game on their schedule and know that we're gonna bring it for 4 FULL quarters. Sure we get beat and we don't win a ring every year, but the kids in TC expect to win. Anything short of going deep into the playoffs affects all of us until the next season. In TC football is OUR way of life and the kids. So to all the bashers and haters, all I can say is strap it up and bring. After the season's over we'll all know who did what and TC name will be in there somewhere.

Friendship's been talking about how they're gonna beat TC for years!

They haven't done it yet. I wanna see it done,until then I'll keep going with TC.They've proven it over & over again.

If or when TC goes to 2-A they'le compete there too,even with Alcoa.

Thing is,with the way Blount County is booming I don't see how there's any way Alcoa will stay 2-A.Their school's got to be growing just like Maryville,Heratige & WB.

THE SQUAD :rolleyes:

Yes, Blount County is growing. That means that Alcoa is finally a true 2A school. For at least the past 20 years we have been playing up. We are barley in 2A population wise.

Trousdale County did lose some seniors just like every other team did. Will they win another state championship? Only time will tell. But you can bet one thing for sure, whoever makes it thru the summer with Clint will be ready to play EVERY Friday night. As usual, by the time the season gets here, we'll only have 24-25 players. But the one s that are there will hit you, then pick up and hit you again. Everyone loves to post about TC and bash us and hate us, which is their choice, but the fact remains, most dread seeing that game on their schedule and know that we're gonna bring it for 4 FULL quarters. Sure we get beat and we don't win a ring every year, but the kids in TC expect to win. Anything short of going deep into the playoffs affects all of us until the next season. In TC football is OUR way of life and the kids. So to all the bashers and haters, all I can say is strap it up and bring. After the season's over we'll all know who did what and TC name will be in there somewhere.

I sure don't hate TC. I have a lot of respect for the program. Coach Satterfield is one of the best ones. I wonder if Wes will come back to coach when he gets through playing ball for Sewanee.

I used to eat at the cafe across from the railroad tracks. Can't remember the name.

Edited by wingman10

I sure don't hate TC. I have a lot of respect for the program. Coach Satterfield is one of the best ones. I wonder if Wes will come back to coach when he gets through playing ball for Sewanee.

I used to eat at the cafe across from the railroad tracks. Can't remember the name.

Clint nor Wesley will tell you for sure, but it looks like after he graduates the end of this year, he'll be joining Clint's staff. I'm sure to be groomed just like Clint was under Jim B. Was the cafe Dillehay's? It's still there and still good.

Clint nor Wesley will tell you for sure, but it looks like after he graduates the end of this year, he'll be joining Clint's staff. I'm sure to be groomed just like Clint was under Jim B. Was the cafe Dillehay's? It's still there and still good.

That sounds about right for the cafe. Wes is a leader and a hard nose player.

I don't think TC could have beaten alcoa last year, but sure could have given them a run for there money...

TC will be back this year, but anyone saying they won't be in the top 5 team in the state is crazy...This team went up to 3a and played in one of if not the toughest region in state and made the playoffs each year...They reload every year and I see this year no different...Who ever knocks TC off won't do it easily...They'll come for a fight...Whoever comes out of Region 4a will be the state champs...

I don't think TC could have beaten alcoa last year, but sure could have given them a run for there money...

TC will be back this year, but anyone saying they won't be in the top 5 team in the state is crazy...This team went up to 3a and played in one of if not the toughest region in state and made the playoffs each year...They reload every year and I see this year no different...Who ever knocks TC off won't do it easily...They'll come for a fight...Whoever comes out of Region 4a will be the state champs...

I was at MTSU for the state playoffs and I don't think the Titans could have beat Alcoa. (I'm being sarcastic) They were some big ole' boys on that team.

Yes, Blount County is growing. That means that Alcoa is finally a true 2A school. For at least the past 20 years we have been playing up. We are barley in 2A population wise.

You do not go by population,you are placed in a class,by the number of students that are enrolled.