will TC keep dominating 1-A

I am curious to see if Smith County can do anything with TC this year. TC has owned them and SC has only won one game the last several years. That monkey is on SC's back.

sometimes i think smith county and gordonsville are the same team. and the annual chs vs. g-ville game is more like a orange and white or black and gold game. just imagine if the schools combined! think how much money in gas the taxpayers of smith county would save!!! :(:lol::lol:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ravenwood may have beat Maryville. Then again Maryville might have won. I am taking nothing away from Trousdale. They had a great season. I just don't think they would have beaten Alcoa. I have not only kept up with Maryville football all these years. I have kept up with Alcoa football. Besides the 1989 team. I believe this was Alcoa's best team ever. Alcoa beat some good teams this year. Chattanooga McCallie had a very good team. Alcoa beat them. No other 2A team in the state would have come close to beating McCallie. Alcoa killed Fulton. Alcoa beat a 3A powerhouse in Kentucky.

Jason Adams said it best in the Daily Times. He said that Alcoa was like a 3A or 4A team. Maryville did beat Alcoa badly. Maryville was a great team. Alcoa was without Brandon Warren and Maryville prepared for Alcoa like it was a state title game. Alcoa and Central were the 2 best teams Maryville played in the regular season. If those 2 teams played 10 times I believe it could have been 5-5. Melrose was the only team Maryville played that was clearly better than Alcoa last season.

if "IF's" and "BUT's" were candy's and nut's we'd all have a merry christmas!!!

the only logical and true statement that can be made here is that "no one knows" how a game between any of these teams would turn out. you can lay odds on any of them but, on any given night any of these teams could be beat by any other one. and any one who disagrees with this statement is a moron for thinking that have some inherit knowledge to predict the future on hypothetical events that will most likely never occur. :lol: i don't care if you've followed any of these teams since 2years before they even existed, you are a self indulgent, pompous idiot if you think you can. :lol: this is only my own humble opinion. :lol:

the only logical and true statement that can be made here is that "no one knows" how a game between any of these teams would turn out. you can lay odds on any of them but, on any given night any of these teams could be beat by any other one. and any one who disagrees with this statement is a moron for thinking that have some inherit knowledge to predict the future on hypothetical events that will most likely never occur. :lol: i don't care if you've followed any of these teams since 2years before they even existed, you are a self indulgent, pompous idiot if you think you can. :lol: this is only my own humble opinion. :lol:

Thanks Snowball, We will just keep it real...

• 1 month later...

the only logical and true statement that can be made here is that "no one knows" how a game between any of these teams would turn out. you can lay odds on any of them but, on any given night any of these teams could be beat by any other one. and any one who disagrees with this statement is a moron for thinking that have some inherit knowledge to predict the future on hypothetical events that will most likely never occur. :) i don't care if you've followed any of these teams since 2years before they even existed, you are a self indulgent, pompous idiot if you think you can. :lol: this is only my own humble opinion. :P

Man that quote brings back some memories!

Ravenwood may have beat Maryville. Then again Maryville might have won. I am taking nothing away from Trousdale. They had a great season. I just don't think they would have beaten Alcoa. I have not only kept up with Maryville football all these years. I have kept up with Alcoa football. Besides the 1989 team. I believe this was Alcoa's best team ever. Alcoa beat some good teams this year. Chattanooga McCallie had a very good team. Alcoa beat them. No other 2A team in the state would have come close to beating McCallie. Alcoa killed Fulton. Alcoa beat a 3A powerhouse in Kentucky.

Jason Adams said it best in the Daily Times. He said that Alcoa was like a 3A or 4A team. Maryville did beat Alcoa badly. Maryville was a great team. Alcoa was without Brandon Warren and Maryville prepared for Alcoa like it was a state title game. Alcoa and Central were the 2 best teams Maryville played in the regular season. If those 2 teams played 10 times I believe it could have been 5-5. Melrose was the only team Maryville played that was clearly better than Alcoa last season.

I agree that it was Alcoa's best team and they were very deep.