Region 7-2A

Digger 85

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Riverrat106 i agree with milan being number one but dresden over huntington and also having USJ over westview. i just don't see it.

This was a tough call. I think Dresden has more team talent than Huntingdon. Now whether they can overcome their history with Huntingdon will determine if they are second or third. Westview graduated a great class that had alot of experience granted they may reload. I put USJ where I did because I figure Marley's head will be on the block if he does not make the playoffs again. He has to find a way, especially with rival JCS likely joining the region the next year.

It will be interesting to see how JCS does in this region in 2007.

This was a tough call. I think Dresden has more team talent than Huntingdon. Now whether they can overcome their history with Huntingdon will determine if they are second or third. Westview graduated a great class that had alot of experience granted they may reload. I put USJ where I did because I figure Marley's head will be on the block if he does not make the playoffs again. He has to find a way, especially with rival JCS likely joining the region the next year.

Dresden's history with Huntingdon? They have only played 3 times in the last 15 years. 2 of those in the mid 90's. Huntingdon is very talented. I think you have to have them 1st and then Milan. It might not finish that way but they have proven they know what it takes to win it all.

No matter what the Mustangs lose, they always reload, I don't think anyone can count them out of first place until the end of the season.

I think you guys might be overrating Dresden a good bit. I thought they were the worst coach'd team in the region other than Gibson County last year, and they didn't really have any athletes either. Hewitt is a hard runner, but I don't think he makes them anything more than a 4th seed caliber team in 7-2A.

Milan, Huntingdon, Dresden, Humboldt, USJ, and Westview should all have playoff quality teams next year.

I think you guys might be overrating Dresden a good bit. I thought they were the worst coach'd team in the region other than Gibson County last year, and they didn't really have any athletes either. Hewitt is a hard runner, but I don't think he makes them anything more than a 4th seed caliber team in 7-2A.

Milan, Huntingdon, Dresden, Humboldt, USJ, and Westview should all have playoff quality teams next year.

Something doesn't add up here, worst coached team plus no athletes doesn't equal a playoff caliber team in region 7-2a.

Dresden has a chance to be really good, but they must eliminate many mistakes that have held them back in the past.

Huntingdon and Milan should be pre-season 1 & 2. Humboldt has a very good rb in Donald back, Westview lost a lot but they always seem to reload, Gibson has the rb Cunningham, Trenton should be good but Im not sure who they have back, USJ was young last year I believe, they should be a lot better.

The region is going to be very tough and will be exciting all year. I can hardly wait for week 0. Good luck to everyone.

Let's see if I have this straight. Worst coached team in the region (other than Gibson Co.-who defeated Westview), no athletes, but they still managed to beat USJ (who you are an obvious supporter of), by something like 46-12. Hmmmm, nice call.

Two coaching changes, Argo leaves Gibson Co. and goes to Peabody as an asst.Dan Bland is at Humboldt as an asst. Rhodes is gone. Peabody and Humboldt should benefit from these changes,not enough to overtake HUntingdon but could be enough to make the playoffs.

Two coaching changes, Argo leaves Gibson Co. and goes to Peabody as an asst.Dan Bland is at Humboldt as an asst. Rhodes is gone. Peabody and Humboldt should benefit from these changes,not enough to overtake HUntingdon but could be enough to make the playoffs.

Any reason why Argo leaves Gibson to be an assistant? Just curious.