Region 7-2A

Digger 85

Honestly, if he doesn't already have an offer from a D1 school ( which I don't believe he does), then he's most likely not going to get an offer. Lots of people get letters and, to be quite honest, they don't mean a thing. Like I said, those guys are all good players but none are D1 athletes.

You are right.Alot of those letters dont mean anything.But his recruiter from Alabama has come to Dresden.His mother said it was at the end of last school year.He was invited to attend the A-Day scrimmage by Sparky Woods ,his recruiter,in April.We went with them.He was invited to attend their 3 Day senior camp,and graded very well.So its not just mail hes been getting.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are right.Alot of those letters dont mean anything.But his recruiter from Alabama has come to Dresden.His mother said it was at the end of last school year.He was invited to attend the A-Day scrimmage by Sparky Woods ,his recruiter,in April.We went with them.He was invited to attend their 3 Day senior camp,and graded very well.So its not just mail hes been getting.

Great that sounds like it has some promise. I hope he gets to go to a good school like Bama. I want anyone from the area there in West Tennessee to go as far as they can. Would like to see him play somewhere besides Bama though. ;) Good luck to those guys at Dresden and all other athletes there in west Tennessee. And Donald if you read this....GO VOLS!!!! You'd look better With that T on the Helmet than in you would with the irish!!!

Great that sounds like it has some promise. I hope he gets to go to a good school like Bama. I want anyone from the area there in West Tennessee to go as far as they can. Would like to see him play somewhere besides Bama though. ;) Good luck to those guys at Dresden and all other athletes there in west Tennessee. And Donald if you read this....GO VOLS!!!! You'd look better With that T on the Helmet than in you would with the irish!!!

Oh Please ;)

Notre Dame is the answer Chris ;)

My prediction is....

Milan (6-1) Milan beat Huntingdon but loses to Humboldt

Huntingdon (6-1) Only lose comes to Milan

Humboldt (5-2) Beats Milan but loses to Westview and Huntingdon

Dresden (4-3) Loses to top 3 teams

Westview (4-3) Loses to Milan Huntingdon and Dresden

USJ (2-5) Beats Trenton and Gibson

Trenton (1-6) Only win comes to Gibson

Gibson (0-7) Tough year

My prediction is....

Gibson (0-7) Tough year

i like that but i expect my pioneers to raise a few eye brows again this year :ph34r:

My prediction is....

Gibson (0-7) Tough year

pretty good rankings over all

i would consider hewett and vallee GREAT talent.....and adrian donald and keith wardlow i would consider GREAT talent...and westview did lose their qb and runningback which were the 2 best players on the team

I have to say that Humboldt's new quarterback option looked pretty good in a practice w/D-Burg. They have a nice looking reciever too. Fast...and is able to make good adjustments when needed. Humboldt will certainly surprise a few but over all I say they'll still fall somewhere around 4th.

I hope you are right. I hope Vallee goes to a huge school, but the chances are slim. I know from experiences I was being "recruited" by ole miss, miss st., and Notre Dame, but I was only getting letters from Tennessee and Florida St. and other big time schools. There is a difference. I don't know how good Vallee's grades are either. People forget about that. Grades have a huge role in recruiting. That was the one reason Notre Dame was looking at me they must have high grades.

Josh Puckett or Jacket 2557 you are so full of crap, none of them recruited you. You were just average player with a big mouth that gave Greenfield a bad name during your 4 years. That is a joke that UT, Notre Dame or even Bethel recruited you. Go blow smoke somewhere else but not here. I've seen you play.

There you go again, self promoting Josh.

Edited by monsterman99