5/19 Franklin at Beech

timbdp

Why do so many people have a problem with teams making "noise". While at McGavock in the late 70's and early 80's we took pride in making "noise". Helps keep the "whole" team in the game whether your playing or not, and if it disrupts the other team, so be it. Tell them to get "mentally" tough. And for those of you who don't like it, get EAR PLUGS.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Beech wins. And I just wanna say that I feel bad for Franklin's left fielder. His mother will be the topic of many remarks tonight. So, to you, Mr. Left Fielder, prepare yourself. But other than that, good luck.

Franklin's Leftfielder is a D-1 Prospect. I don't think you want to tick him off too much. And if you do, you might want to duck up there on the hill when he is batting.

Beech wins. And I just wanna say that I feel bad for Franklin's left fielder. His mother will be the topic of many remarks tonight. So, to you, Mr. Left Fielder, prepare yourself. But other than that, good luck.

LOL

This will be a heck of a game. I'll finally get a chance to see a Beech game this year. Good luck Bucs! :thumb:

before coach t existed Franklin was in the district with Beech and have had several good games over the years... I believe 97 was the last year that Franklin and Brentwood were in our district before they were moved to the Metro area... players like Kevin Anglin (former vandy basketballer) and Derrick Turnbow (Milwaukee closer) performed against the Bucs. In fact, who can tell me what Region 4 coach is a former head coach at Franklin HS???

"How can you say that Ravenwood forgot which game counted? They have PJ Francescon throwing tonight - the same guy that beat Overton last week and McGavock on Monday. "

PJ is one of the best in Middle Tn. but then again that's really not saying that much. Out side of Goodenow, Hill and Mikey who else is there? It not that hard to state that Ravenwood cheered like a girls softball team that won there first game, because that what they did. Tonights game is to get to the big dance...and also I can't believe you would mention McGavock. They were not very good (enough said) and face it, Overton was a shadow of what they were last year. Ravenwood had 7 unearned run against Franklin HS. Probably will not happen again against MJ.

Outside of those 3 there is Seth McAdams who by the way was the right hander of the year in 9AAA, along with Caleb Cotham(signed with Vandy and was district MVP last year) and Sonny Gray. There are alot of good pitchers in the Mid-State.

Why do so many people have a problem with teams making "noise". While at McGavock in the late 70's and early 80's we took pride in making "noise". Helps keep the "whole" team in the game whether your playing or not, and if it disrupts the other team, so be it. Tell them to get "mentally" tough. And for those of you who don't like it, get EAR PLUGS.

Webcoach

I have always enjoyed your posts . This one I have to differ with you . There is a time and a place for everything,but I guess sometime high school atheletes will act like high school atheletes and just get caught up in the momet.