Region 3-2a

Wal_nut

Do you realy think that Seq will beat Boyd?

They were just a couple of yards from beating them last fall, so it's not like it can't be done. Boyd should be favored until any of the valley 3-2A teams prove they can beat them but right now I'd call it a tossup.

Tyner still has to be the team to beat, not saying that can't be beaten but no one has done it in a while. The other four teams should have competitive games, injuries, turnovers, motivation are things that can't be predicted and will be part of the outcomes.

I think seq. can beat boyd.I saw that someone said that boyd was to disciplined but with the new coach seq. is on the verge of becoming very disciplined. Tyner is the team still to beat but all i can say is starting on top theres a long fall to the bottom. Anything could happen. Also someone commented that if seq. could really beat boyd it all depends on the intenstiy on the feild, turnovers,and who will be disciplined. Seq. was just a couple of inches away from beating them last year. With all that said from what i have heard the region is a lot tougher than last year. All the teams have improved. At this point anything can happen in the region.

1.tyner

2.Seq./boyd

3.bledsole

4.Marion

Tyner still has to be the team to beat, not saying that can't be beaten but no one has done it in a while. The other four teams should have competitive games, injuries, turnovers, motivation are things that can't be predicted and will be part of the outcomes.

...I know most of y'all on here don't want to hear this...(quite frankly I didn't believe I'd say this)...but the rb's this Fall for the "RAMS" are going to be "Head-and-Shoulders" above the 2005 rb's...after seeing these guys in action @ Upperman and the way they sliced thru and ran over the Defending 3A champ(Livingston Academy) and Upperman...well I know it was "only" a scrimmage but sometimes you only need a glimpse of what's around the corner(and a couple of the rb's didn't even play)...I know for a fact the OL & DL is deeper and more experienced ...Coach can't play but eleven(11) at a time...some of these rb's could be starters elsewhere!!!

...I was told the 9th grade class is one of the best ever...and I'll really be able to tell you more after the August scrimmages( a couple of 5A teams and a 4A)...don't know who we will play in the Velocity Sports Jamboree...the only position that is not as strong as last year is the QB...the kids competing for that position won't have a problem settling in due to the OL...

...On a given night any team

can be beaten...and by no means am I "bragging"...just wanted Region 3-2A to know that the "RAMTRAIN" is still rolling!!!

I see it this way:

1. tyner ( too athletic)

2. Boyd ( too disciplined)

3-5 Marion, Sequatchie, and Bledsoe will fight it out on the field. A valley team will be left out of the playoffs but the one left out could be a surprise.

...the coaching changes(and how each team adjusts) at Sequatchie and Marion may determine the 4th place team in 3-2A...at this point in time I would say Bledsoe has the inside track on 3rd place...but like someone said it's early but only 3 more months to the Velocity Jamboree ;)