Jefferson County

Patsfan46

Thanks Art, yeah, just going for a little humor...either didn't go far enough or went to far...hope the Patriots have a very good year...my sons have always enjoyed playing against them...

Roll Tribe Roll

Don`t sweat it skunk, some people are just overly sensitive

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you JC4life...

so, have you seen the squad in their early workouts?...everybody there that was expected?...sounds like the numbers are back up again, that is great...such a great football tradition @ Jeff County...looking forward to hosting the Patriots 9/15.

Thanks again.

Roll Tribe Roll

Edited by skunk

Thank you JC4life...

so, have you seen the squad in their early workouts?...everybody there that was expected?...sounds like the numbers are back up again, that is great...such a great football tradition @ Jeff County...looking forward to hosting the Patriots 9/15.

Thanks again.

Roll Tribe Roll

Haven`t had a chance to check out the current team, work and location have played a large role in that. I`m hoping to check the team out at least once at a scrimmage, we`ll see though. So far most of the current news out the program is encouraging, won`t really know till Aug 25th when West comes callin.

Don`t sweat it skunk, some people are just overly sensitive

Yeah skunk dont sweat it, some people dont understand rivalry's. Those remarks are not to be directed to you, but DB. Im just getting excited about the upcoming season, sorry but I love football and I love the rivalry games. So yeah, Ill try to keep the mule in the barn. I usually only get on here right before football season just to get the fans stirred up about local football. Lets face it, football isnt what it use to be around east tennessee anymore. I want sell out crowds, and maximum security. Thats what Im missing. Oh, I almost forgot....JC4life, you should change your name to DB'sbitch since you like taking up for them. Get out of my county.

TNrecruiter,

You certainly shouldn't have to call people names and/or insult them to get them fired up if you were really talking about rivalries...I have enjoyed the D-B vs. Jeff County rivalry for many years watching many games some involving two of my sons playing against the Patriots (another one still coming). I have watched the Collins brothers, Jeff Jennings, Parker Clement, Scooter Houston and many other players and never once had to insult anyone to add to the rivalry...success against the Patriots was an earned victory...

D-B has packed crowds at home and travels with a great contingent of fans and has two radio stations doing all our games and streaming video on the internet and tape delayed telecasts of most of the games and a weekly coach's TV show. I'd say high school football is doing well in Northeast Tennessee and will do well again this year in Jefferson County..

The best pressbox food was always at Jefferson County, some local hamburger place with huge burgers supplied the pressbox, I don't remember the name, but I sure wish I did, they were great.

Again, good luck to the Patriots and their fans, I hope you have a great season...I hope we beat you again, but otherwise I hope you have a great season...now that is a rivalry...

Roll Tribe Roll

Edited by skunk