AAA State tournament

DIP-BOY003

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if catapano doesnt pitch for Farragut i look for ravenwood to win that with Francescon throwing for them...he was lights out the other night vs. a strong Mt Juliet team. Franklin will be really tough to beat with hitters up and down that lineup...i feel sorry for the pitchers you think yes i got him out then you realize you have someone up next just as good as the previous hitter very mentally challenging

if catapano doesnt pitch for Farragut i look for ravenwood to win that with Francescon throwing for them...he was lights out the other night vs. a strong Mt Juliet team. Franklin will be really tough to beat with hitters up and down that lineup...i feel sorry for the pitchers you think yes i got him out then you realize you have someone up next just as good as the previous hitter very mentally challenging

I would think it would be Matt Kole pitching for Ravenwood on Tuesday. He pitched the region win against Franklin with 13K's on Wednesday and should be well rested by Tuesday. With a Ravenwood Tuesday win, PJ Fransecon will be ready for a Wednesday game. PJ shut out McGavock and Mt. Juliet and pitched the first district playoff win against #1 seed Overton (Kole pitched the second). Patrick Ryan pitched well against Franklin in the District championship game but was too far behind when he came in to pull it out. By the way, PJ and Matt both hit HRs in the first Overton game and Matt had round trippers against Franklin and Mt. Juliet. :thumb:

i think riverdale will beat franklin, and bartlett should put away science hill with minimal effort. Farragut should beat ravenwood, and in my opinion where it gets interesting will be watching pomeranz pitch agaist ooltewah. from what i understand they are an impressive hitting bunch, and he has a knack for making hitters look like tee ballers. should be fun to watch

hey sorry pomeranz isnt pitching, he threw friday

Ravenwood is an off shoot of Brentwood. This is there 4th year.

4th year the school has been open but 3rd year in varsity athletics. Just missed spring fling in soccer by one game and have the top D1 decathlete in TN. This Saturday they'll graduate only their second graduating class. :thumb: