AA Championship Catholic CAK

mrudder

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

State IS a big deal to us unlike apparently some of the ones in the East who may just expect and feel entitled to win.

Name ONE team who is doing this? ONE! No team from the East is talking ANY SMACK!!! Good grief! The people who are posting all of this stuff don't even play for CAK or for Catholic!

Some of the people who are irritating you don't even play soccer!

Edited by BigGExpress

didnt dyersburg lose to usj?

yep. Dyersburg is not going to do anything. Don't worry about them. Overlook them and concentrate on your next game, that will be the best thing you can do. USJ won't do anything either, they are only better than Dyersburg. Good luck to the real teams in it. :P

dyersburg is so inconsistent though, what if they have another bad day. i mean beat madison, lost to usj so they are no trouble and worrying about them would just be wasting time

haha.... thats funny mr david gruzzier... who happens to be a forward for dyersburg.... but i say dyersburg wins against columbia academy 3-0... goes to the semis and players catholic and loses 3-1... catholic then plays CAK in the finals and CAK wins it 2-1 in overtime or they win it in penalties... im lookin to make the trip to state... but its hard to get rooms

I very seriously doubt that there is a player or coach out there that is overlooking anyone left in the state tournament. The teams that got there are there fora reason.

This post is my nomination for CoachT Soccer Post of the Year. Straight forward and exactly correct.

Any team in the final 8 that looks past the next opponent will watch the rest of the tournament from the stands---or follow it on CoachT from home. I really think the blessing in the match-up for CCS and Catholic is that they have already played and both know the other can beat them. I don't know about the other teams, but the Chargers and the Irish won't take Wednesday night for granted. It should be a great match. :thumb:

All I know is that the West has been talk. East hasn't stopped winning state titles for several years.

I heard Madison was supposed to make a run for state. They're gone.

I heard Portland was supposed to upset CCS. They're also gone.

And now I'm hearing Dyersburg is going to win a state championship. Do you realize that they will have to go through the CCS/Catholic winner? A top 3 team in the state? And then in the finals will be waiting CAK... or if someone upsets CAK then you'd better watch out cause they're for real too. Heck, even CSAS is strong enough to make a run.

Maybe, we'll have to see. I won't believe it until I see it.

East wins state. Who doesn't really matter. But they will.

No one said Dyersburg was going to win state. They have said that Dyersburg has a good team and a chance to but that can be said for all 8 teams. They wouldnt be here if they werent a good team. I think anyone can beat anyone. Dont underestimate any team especially if u havent seen them play.

yep. Dyersburg is not going to do anything. Don't worry about them. Overlook them and concentrate on your next game, that will be the best thing you can do. USJ won't do anything either, they are only better than Dyersburg. Good luck to the real teams in it. :)

Are you trying to psych the other teams or what D'burg?