Can anyone beat Brentwood

mack6

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

None of you were at that game if you are saying all of this crap. Lowder did play with no emotion the whole game, but to say that the brentwood team as a whole played with no emotion is a joke.

"NO RESPECT to the Defense."

Actually, I was at the game, but I do agree with you, out of all of the players, the defense worked the hardest. But they had to. Tom owned #10, and Rico was tough to contain. He wasn't a great ball handler, but he was quick, strong, and frankly, a dirty player at times. But yes, the defense played well. They still let in 3 goals.

None of you were at that game if you are saying all of this crap. Lowder did play with no emotion the whole game, but to say that the brentwood team as a whole played with no emotion is a joke.

"NO RESPECT to the Defense."

they let in 3 goals leedle and the sweeper had bad games

but after the 1st goal they were shell shocked

i do respect bearden defense because in past bearden has has to use it

brentwood backline has not been tested any this year(maybe hendersonville)

ya i loved it, he did really well. I myself was proud to be on his team once upon a time.

Brentwood for next year really need to push a much harder schedule. They did not look ready at all for the top teams. I know i keep hampering on and on about this, but a harder schedule does push better results.

Yea, I think Farragut and Houston ought to schedule harder teams too, maybe they would get better results in the state tournament.

brentwood did not come to play bar none no passion what so ever

brentwood couldn't do anything in the attacking 3rd

basically their easy schedule and not being battle tested kill'em

Bearden was the better team this game. Maybe taking two exams and riding in hot school bus had more to do with their performance than their easy. Got to quit playing Tullahoma in the future I suppose. But I passed Physics and Calc!

I don't agree with a great deal of what you say, but you nailed it. Looking at their schedule, they don't even play bga who is right down the road.

Doesn't seem like Brentwood would get anything out of playing BGA. Even if they won they wouldn't win. Kind of like Hendersonville playing JP2 or Houstong playing Christian Brothers.

Nothing in it for the AAA schools.

Doesn't seem like Brentwood would get anything out of playing BGA. Even if they won they wouldn't win. Kind of like Hendersonville playing JP2 or Houstong playing Christian Brothers.

Nothing in it for the AAA schools.

Their point is that Brentwood didn't have enough of a difficult schedule to get them ready for a team like Bearden. Playing BGA would have given them a bit more experience playing in a game like the one they played in two nights ago.

Their point is that Brentwood didn't have enough of a difficult schedule to get them ready for a team like Bearden. Playing BGA would have given them a bit more experience playing in a game like the one they played in two nights ago.

Right. I don't see the logic to that but I sure there must be some. I guess Farragut ought to schedule BGA too.

Right. I don't see the logic to that but I sure there must be some. I guess Farragut ought to schedule BGA too.

Out of the six teams left, BGA is the only team Farragut has not played. They played Bearden 3 times, Catholic twice, CAK, and CBHS. They played Hendersonville in State.

In South Carolina they played 5 very good teams in which 2 won the state and 1 was a finalist.

Pretty good competition and a tough schedule.

Out of the six teams left, BGA is the only team Farragut has not played. They played Bearden 3 times, Catholic twice, CAK, and CBHS. They played Hendersonville in State.

In South Carolina they played 5 very good teams in which 2 won the state and 1 was a finalist.

Pretty good competition and a tough schedule.

And I think that helped a Farragut team, that at the beginning of the season looked to be a bit inexperienced.

TNFC 90 and 88 are the best teams by far. Tnfc 88 placed 2nd in regionals last year only losing to Dallas Texans who went on to win Nationals. They are a great team and Lowder is amazing, its just that the real brentwood team didnt show up against bearden. The big fault is that brentwood was trying to overcome injuries and they havent been playing people in the right positions all year and it came back to hurt them. Hats off to bearden for dominating them.

TNFC 90 has grown ever more since last year picking up 5 new players with brandon tarr(bradenton), daniel tackling(ootlewah), ozzie(last name?)(lives in georgia), bo godwin(lives in bama), and patrick kelly(hendersonville). Tnfc 90 sure looks strong this year and frommy you are right that brentwood is very young. 4 of their starters are sophomores who all play for TNFC 90.

Overall the next cppl of years for TNFC teams are strong and also the TNFC 89 team has 5 national team players that danile kelly is bringing from bradenton so they look quite strong also.

It sounds like TnFC staff is good at recruiting (at least this year) and I suppose all the newcomers may help in the State tournament--but that is far from certain. But what about the players already in the club who have played on these teams for years. Where's the team development and why can't the TnFC coaching staff develop their own talent with a player pool as big as Metro Nashville? If I was a TnFC player or parent and someone brought on 5 new players at the last minute with no history with the team or club from anywhere else (National team included), I'd never be back.

Edited by hoya75