How did Middle Tennessee do?

Slyder

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your thoughts?? Especially curious to hear from East and West Tennessee!

I've only heard good things about facilities. From logistics, it seems to me that, with the exception of the three baseball facilities west of I-65, that all facilities used for state tournament was within 5 miles of each other, making it easy to see several sports and/or athletes in a day. Even baseball in Memphis was spread all over the county.

Great job! I'm from East Tennesee. Everything was close by and was organized very well. I hope it stays in the 'Boro forever. I would, however, change the Columbia State site for baseball if I could. I understand MTCS has a brand new ballpark that could host...maybe they can just move the Columbia group to MTCS next year. Other than that minor suggestion, great job TSSAA, MTSU, and the city of Murfreesboro! Awesome week!! ;)

Great job! I'm from East Tennesee. Everything was close by and was organized very well. I hope it stays in the 'Boro forever. I would, however, change the Columbia State site for baseball if I could. I understand MTCS has a brand new ballpark that could host...maybe they can just move the Columbia group to MTCS next year. Other than that minor suggestion, great job TSSAA, MTSU, and the city of Murfreesboro! Awesome week!! ;)

The Columbia State Field was in much better shape than MTSU's.

One of the reasons I thought they moved it from Memphis was logistics. Well the logistics for M'boro did not seem to work all that well. Being in Columbia was a far cry from M'boro. I would have liked to see more games.

The Columbia State Field was in much better shape than MTSU's.

One of the reasons I thought they moved it from Memphis was logistics. Well the logistics for M'boro did not seem to work all that well. Being in Columbia was a far cry from M'boro. I would have liked to see more games.

The Columbia deal was political. MTCS is gooood idea. Smyrna is close.

MTCS feild while it is looking good it is still pretty new give them guys another year or 2 and then you might be able to get some state tournament games out there yall need to rmemeber that you have to leave some room for rain delays in the schedule to do a make up game i am glad that we didnt have ot go to columbia but i understand then need for it right now i would look for MTCS to get to host a few games in the next year or 2 like i said before they are coming around on their feild they are working real hard but they still have some work to do before they can host

Seems like even one of the college fields in Nashville would have been closer and even more preferrable to visitors than Columbia. It just seemed strange that they could not find a suitable field closer than Columbia. Having said that though, being a graduate of MTSU and knowing the town of Murfreesboro and their ability to host events, I`m sure overall they did a fine job. But Columbia???