Breaking News

binns37388

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of you may think Coach Hall is a good coach, but he definiately does not know how to treat his players at all. He has no respect for his kids and treats them like dirt. Just ask a few of his players what they think about him.

Normally I would just delete comments like this one as moderator, but in this case, I will just reply...

Perhaps Coach Hall does what a good coach does, demands some effort and committment from those under his charge?

And I know a lot of Shelbyville players, past and present, who couldn't disagree more with this comment from 'too weird'. Perhaps 'too weird' was 'too weird' to play for him? :lol:

I wish Coach Hall the best of luck in whatever he does. He is 'good people'.... :lol:

You can say what you want to about Coach Hall, but he has been seen in action by many screaming, yelling, throwing temper tantrums, an embarrassment to the Shelbyville community. Now, would would you say about someone of that calliber.

Let's see what one alumnus says:

Hard work paying off for Horn

"I had a little bit of a problem getting used to the discipline and to the pace of the game at the AAA level," Horn said. "It wasn't until midway through my junior year that I really started to understand the things that (Golden Eagle) coach (Scott) Hall was trying to teach us about the intricacies of the game.

"I owe Coach Hall a debt of gratitude for pushing me in high school," Josh said. "I guess he saw something in me that I hadn't realized at that stage. He would not allow me to settle for mediocrity. I did not always appreciate it at the time, but I sure do now.

And some other alumns are doing well as well:

Central alumni doing well on next level

Sounds like someone did a pretty good job coaching.....

And as far as 'yelling and screaming' goes - my late daddy always told me that if your coach is yelling at ya, he cares enough to do so - it is when he quits yelling at ya that ya need to start worrying....

I couldn't agree more Mr. Limbaugh! I don't know Coach Hall personally, but if having a coach 'yelling and screaming' at you is the only complaint you've got and he's putting kids in college programs...........get a clue. This ain't Tee Ball anymore. Your prospective employer might appreciate the discipline and work ethic that you learned from a coach like Coach Hall or Coach Frazier at Harpeth, even if your parents don't.

You can say what you want to about Coach Hall, but he has been seen in action by many screaming, yelling, throwing temper tantrums, an embarrassment to the Shelbyville community. Now, would would you say about someone of that calliber.

A lot of folks in Shelbyville likes him.

Edited by wingman10

A lot of folks in Shelbyville likes him.

all i can say about coach hall is that he did a great job..............we have played his teams alot over the past 2 summers and in regular season..........his teams play solid baseball and they hustle.............as far as any conversations i personally have had with scott he has always been friendly and seemed to be a great guy............that program has done nothing but get better under coach hall..........to build a winning program you have to have expectations that are higher than what your kids can see and the vision to help them get there......getting better is not always comfortable or fun during the process

Are you talking about Brad " I " Frasier? You may want to talk to a few folks over at Harpeth before you bring Frasier to SCHS. Have you ever been around Frasier and talked baseball? If so then you will know what Brad " I " Frasier means! Last time I checked, TEAM is not spelled with an " I " !

Where is Coach Hall going?

I don't think you know what you are talking about. I played for Coach Frasier for four years and he is a great coach. He has done more for Harpeth then anyone could ask. He would do a great job at Shelbyville as he is a great coach.

all i can say about coach hall is that he did a great job..............we have played his teams alot over the past 2 summers and in regular season..........his teams play solid baseball and they hustle.............as far as any conversations i personally have had with scott he has always been friendly and seemed to be a great guy............that program has done nothing but get better under coach hall..........to build a winning program you have to have expectations that are higher than what your kids can see and the vision to help them get there......getting better is not always comfortable or fun during the process

:lol: