A/AA

reaction

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well another season has come and gone. The champion has been crowned, so lets talk what everyone has coming back next season, and who should do well. Who is your early (extremely early) favorites. Who is graduation gonna hit the hardest?

Dyersburg is loosing 13 seniors. only 2 starters will be back. they will be young and no experience.

Dyersburg is loosing 13 seniors. only 2 starters will be back. they will be young and no experience.

yep. Expect this team to be not as competitive the next couple of years, but wait until David Grueser is a senior and you will see a very strong Dyersburg team, compariable to the 2006 team.

This just in from my neigborhood psychic, CAK and Catholic will be very good in 2007.

That's what my phone psychic said, emphasis on chic. Catholic returns a lot of starters, but will lose a forward, center mid, and sweeper. I think CAK is graduating 4 or 5 seniors including Bennet and Ferguson. I don't know how many off the back line which has been impressive all year.