CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

1) Hampton

2) Unaka

3) Cloudland

4) Cosby

Your picks might not be as "crazzyness" as some might think. The Rangers are averaging near-thirty in the weight room. A lot of talented players; several coaches now on hand. Coach Matt Wilson has managed to keep the numbers way up with the Elementary program. Looking quite promising up on the Creek.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't be surprised if Grace Christian jumps up and surprises a few people this year. They have implemented a weightlifting program for the first time ever and are showing big strides. they have a good nucleus of players coming back from last year. not saying they'll win the region, but they'll definetely turn some heads

Cloudland will return to the championship throne. I don't care if the whole Unaka student body is lifting weights. Unaka will never beat Cloudland. They didn't even have the guts to show up at the tournament at Hampton this year. Until then, you guys have nothing to talk about.

Cloudland will return to the championship throne. I don't care if the whole Unaka student body is lifting weights. Unaka will never beat Cloudland. They didn't even have the guts to show up at the tournament at Hampton this year. Until then, you guys have nothing to talk about.

Im sick of hearing about the tournament at Hampton! You dont have to be strong to be a great football player, I know that this is news to you because you dont know any better but thats ok. I dont know if you have ever heard of Herschel Walker but he was pretty good and he never touched a weight. Im not saying that a great weight program doesnt help make a good football team great, but it takes more than brute strength and I dont know of any football team that couldnt beat another because they didnt show up at a stupid weight lifting competition, but if that ever happens then I will be the first to say that weight meets are good for something besides fund raisers! :lol:

Im sick of hearing about the tournament at Hampton! You dont have to be strong to be a great football player, I know that this is news to you because you dont know any better but thats ok. I dont know if you have ever heard of Herschel Walker but he was pretty good and he never touched a weight. Im not saying that a great weight program doesnt help make a good football team great, but it takes more than brute strength and I dont know of any football team that couldnt beat another because they didnt show up at a stupid weight lifting competition, but if that ever happens then I will be the first to say that weight meets are good for something besides fund raisers! B)

You big dummy Herschel worked his butt off like 2000 sit ups, push ups, leg lifts he did a different kind of weight lifting. No you facts! O I forget your from Cosby.

Backyard, good to have you on my side. The Winning Side!! ANd eagleboy, if you are sick of me now, wait til the season actually starts. Just ask Trousdale Co. what weightlifting can do for a football program. You guys keep taking it easy during the offseason and we'll see where you are at in a few years. STILL AT THE BOTTOM!! Just line one of your skinny arm pretty boys up against me and we'll see who gets the upper hand. The weight room my friend is why we beat teams like you and unaka year in and year out. Believe me, it will continue! :blink:

Backyard, good to have you on my side. The Winning Side!! ANd eagleboy, if you are sick of me now, wait til the season actually starts. Just ask Trousdale Co. what weightlifting can do for a football program. You guys keep taking it easy during the offseason and we'll see where you are at in a few years. STILL AT THE BOTTOM!! Just line one of your skinny arm pretty boys up against me and we'll see who gets the upper hand. The weight room my friend is why we beat teams like you and unaka year in and year out. Believe me, it will continue! :blink:

wait.. didnt u just say weight liftin wasnt gonna help with unaka :)

I aint going to pick the town i'm from or pick a team just to make people mad. I Think the region will go like this.

1.Hampton- Have one of the strongest teams i've ever seen and maybe the best 1-A runningback "Adam Townsend" in the state.

2.Cloudland- It's simple for them, beat Hampton and win the region.

3a.Unaka- Lost a great runningback, but I think they have a good enough line for somebody to step up and run behind.

3b.Jellico- Only won 2 games last year but didn't lose any players that will really hurt them. They have been a young team for the last couple of years but no more excuses. Time to in some games.

3c.Cosby- I know they had a good season last year but they lost their 2 best players "#11 & #2". They have a good quarterback but I don't know if it will be enough.

6.Grace Christian- Still not really a football school. Have a good staff. If they can get the players out, they might be able to do something.

Edited by RockyTop4Life