Class 1A: Region 1 Favorites

CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

i agree, weightlifting is real important and Cosby has around thirty hitting it hard 3 to 4 days a week. But, I PROMISE, you can lift till the cows come home, and you won't touch me in the open field. sry Speed is as important as strength and the King's bunch lacks that alot. Townsend has got a little speed but that's about from up there to. Put 11 Mr. Universe's out there and you'll see #25 dancing to the endzone. ( Just telling the truth, sry!) Come this fall you won't have to say " oh yeah, I forgot, you're from Cosby, you'll know!!!

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing we lack is a state title. Beating Cosby every year has never been a problem. Number 25, the only dancing being done will by yours truly, the great and powerful King as he watches you being carted off on a stretcher. Whoo!! Figured you would have learned something from all of the beatings, but I guess not.

Creeker, weightlifting won't help you guys against us, because we will always be stronger than you!! Whoooooooooo!! :(

The only thing we lack is a state title. Beating Cosby every year has never been a problem. Number 25, the only dancing being done will by yours truly, the great and powerful King as he watches you being carted off on a stretcher. Whoo!! Figured you would have learned something from all of the beatings, but I guess not.

Creeker, weightlifting won't help you guys against us, because we will always be stronger than you!! Whoooooooooo!! :lol:

Well triathlete I agree with you! There has been an unusually high number of eagles in the old iron room this summer, and thats great, but like you say, and like everyone else in the English speaking world says, SPEED, not strength, but SPEED kills. And while #25 recognized himself he forgot about his brother #8, #24, and some more that will no doubt be able to get the job done in the speed department for the Eagles this year. So it doesnt matter if you can bench press a house if you got concrete feet it makes it hard to do much with someone that can run! So you can be stronger than every team in the state but if you dont have a couple of guys that can run you better get ready for a track meet because we've got speed to burn!

Whoever sent you guys the message of the Landers being a slow team is wrong. You see, the way its been the last 17 years at Cloudland is when you lose one great football player, you replace him with three more. Even though the fullback that shredded you guys last year is gone, there are three more who have just arrived. Two of them will be unstoppable. I promise you that Cosby is going to have the same long ride to the house that they've always had when they come to Cloudland. So, you tell lil Jody Lowe and his baby face brother to get ready for the spanking of their lives. Whooooooooooo!!

You big dummy Herschel worked his butt off like 2000 sit ups, push ups, leg lifts he did a different kind of weight lifting. No you facts! O I forget your from Cosby.

Did you just say, "No you facts!" :thumb: You're right I'm from Cosby, and what H.W. did was still not weight lifting. I completely agree that he worked his a@# off. I didn't say he didn't work hard. (In Cosby we would say, know your facts, but we probably don't "no" any better.)

Edited by eagle3314

Backyard, good to have you on my side. The Winning Side!! ANd eagleboy, if you are sick of me now, wait til the season actually starts. Just ask Trousdale Co. what weightlifting can do for a football program. You guys keep taking it easy during the offseason and we'll see where you are at in a few years. STILL AT THE BOTTOM!! Just line one of your skinny arm pretty boys up against me and we'll see who gets the upper hand. The weight room my friend is why we beat teams like you and unaka year in and year out. Believe me, it will continue! :thumb:

"ANd eagleboy, if you are sick of me now, wait til the season actually starts. " :lol:

As your buddy would say, "NO you facts!" Just because someone can make the king look like an idiot, doesn't make them a "boy." I've been sick of you since I read your posts last year. The main reason I'm glad were playing the Landers at the armpit of the universe, better known as Cloudland, is I can't wait to hear you say Whooooooooooooooo!!! one time. Right at kickoff, and that's it!

Edited by eagle3314

with out weights your nothing in this game

my picks are as follows:

1.Hampton

2.Tie Cloudland

2.Tie Cosby

4.Unaka or Grace

6. Jellico

Your first statement is very true and also the reason you guys are where you're at today. This year, the road to the Regional title runs through Hampton. And you can bet that at the end of the year, Hampton is going to hear a loud knock on the door. You know who's going to be on the other side? Its going to be them Cloudland Highlanders!! Whooo!! The champion will get the worthy opponent they are looking for if they open the door!! And even though our trophy cases are filled up, we are getting hungry for more titles. So, everyone make all the predictions you want, when Hampton entertains Cloudland, they will have the fight of their life! BIG LIGHTS.......SMALL TOWNS..........FAST CARS.......... BEAUTIFUL GIRLS............FRIDAY NIGHTS..............HAMPTON VS CLOUDLAND...........Bulldogs, were going to be coming your way!! Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! :thumb:

Brother, the night that you come to the "BICEP" of the universe to play the great Cloudland Highlanders, you are going to be hearing "whoooooooooooooo" so much, you'll be saying it in your sleep that night!! :thumb: I may even make a special appearance in the pressbox to give a long loud "whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!" on the microphone. Hey, its my town. You just never know. :lol:

Edited by THE KING