Class 1A: Region 1 Favorites

CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

Brother, the night that you come to the "BICEP" of the universe to play the great Cloudland Highlanders, you are going to be hearing "whoooooooooooooo" so much, you'll be saying it in your sleep that night!! :thumb: I may even make a special appearance in the pressbox to give a long loud "whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!" on the microphone. Hey, its my town. You just never know. :lol:

Maybe you didn't read my post well, or maybe you just enjoy referring to me as "eagleboy" and "brother". I've got just enough respect for you (barely) not to refer to you as a female, how about doing me that same courtesy? And there is no way I would have thoughts of you anywhere near my bed. Tell us King, why would you want me to do that, thinking I'm a guy and all. No wonder you get so excited about young boys in tight pants. :lol:

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You keep up that kind of talk and you'll catch a beating when you come up here. You will show the respect that we deserve, because we have continuously pounded you year in and year out. I may be a disliked man, but I am a respected man wherever I go and the Cloudland Highlanders are a respected winning tradition, not Cosby. Cosby has lost and lost and lost and will continue to lose. When you want to see what a losing community looks like, all you have to do is look at Cosby and you'll see everything that you want to avoid becoming in life. So, until you've earned your respect, be quiet. :thumb:

You keep up that kind of talk and you'll catch a beating when you come up here. You will show the respect that we deserve, because we have continuously pounded you year in and year out. I may be a disliked man, but I am a respected man wherever I go and the Cloudland Highlanders are a respected winning tradition, not Cosby. Cosby has lost and lost and lost and will continue to lose. When you want to see what a losing community looks like, all you have to do is look at Cosby and you'll see everything that you want to avoid becoming in life. So, until you've earned your respect, be quiet. :lol:

I still don't think you understand. What I'm asking you to do is stop calling me a guy. That is the respect I was talking about. What the H#$@ did you think I meant by respecting you enough not to call you a female (woman, in lay terms). Just because I know a little about football doesn't mean I am a male. Every male in my family has coached football, and before you have a smart-!@# comment about that, it's not just been at Cosby. What is your problem with Cosby having confidence and wanting to build up our program. You sure do try to inflate the domes of your boys. You're probably pushing steer roids on those poor kids so you can live out your dream of being a "big" man through them. Anyone who dubs himself the king and brags about all the respect he gets probably drives a yellow hummer too. :( Just in case you didn't catch it this time, I've given birth, I have ovaries, Stop calling me a dude. Hey, I tell you what, all the fat chicks (as you say) and myself will get on the juice and be ready to bring your goal post down, make sure your hummer is not in the way I'd hate to crush your manhood, errrrr I mean your vehicle. :(

I don't care if you are a man, woman, child, or George Bush. When you come to our house, you will recognize that you are standing on a championship field where many titles have been won. It may not be in the best shape in the world, but many great men have bled and sweat on this field. And evidently, sweetheart, none of the Cosby boys can do anything for you, or you wouldn't worry so much about what I say on here if you get my drift! Maybe you are just curious about what I look like or how I get it done. Well, you wouldn't be disappointed, but I bet I sure would. When you come up here, you'll see me as I am!! Whoooo!! Custom made, baby!! All the way from the alligators to the all you can seeeee!! A wheelin' dealin', kiss stealin' Firebird drivin', Victory ridin' son of a gun who happens have the greatest physical attributes an athlete can possibly have. The bottom line is this: learn to live with it and learn to love it because diamonds are forever and so is the king!!!! Whooooooooooooo!! :lol:

I don't care if you are a man, woman, child, or George Bush. When you come to our house, you will recognize that you are standing on a championship field where many titles have been won. It may not be in the best shape in the world, but many great men have bled and sweat on this field. And evidently, sweetheart, none of the Cosby boys can do anything for you, or you wouldn't worry so much about what I say on here if you get my drift! Maybe you are just curious about what I look like or how I get it done. Well, you wouldn't be disappointed, but I bet I sure would. When you come up here, you'll see me as I am!! Whoooo!! Custom made, baby!! All the way from the alligators to the all you can seeeee!! A wheelin' dealin', kiss stealin' Firebird drivin', Victory ridin' son of a gun who happens have the greatest physical attributes an athlete can possibly have. The bottom line is this: learn to live with it and learn to love it because diamonds are forever and so is the king!!!! Whooooooooooooo!! :lol:

You're right oh mighty King. I can't wait to see you. I know I'll be able to pick you out right away. If you look anything like you sound you'll be the biggest choo-choo train there, whoooooooo, whooooooooo. I just can't decide if you'll look more like Thomas the Train or The Little Engine That Could. I have to admit I don't want a Cosby boy. They look down on pedophilia where I'm from. (Maybe that's okay in Cloudland, I don't know?) I'm married to a Sevier Co. MAN. Have you ever seen a 5A baller? Of course you haven't, You're the middle-aged guy with a mullett, who's too busy throwing drinking parties for the high school kids to get out of Cloudland. I hate to break it to you, Prince, (that's what the kids call you) they're all laughing at you! :(

Edited by eagle3314

Lets get this straight. We are talking about Cloudland who have hammered 4A and 5A ballers for years. The year we went to state, we would have beaten Sevier Co. as bad as we wanted to. As for myself, I'm way to young to be considered middle-aged and I'm way too sexy to be considered a mullet. I don't drink or do drugs and I try to instill that way of life to younger kids. The only thing that people are laughing at is Cosby's poor excuse of a football team when they take the field. Just remember, for every kid thats laughing at me, there's a woman who loves a wheelin' dealin', kiss stealin' Victory ridin' powerlifting son of a gun. Whooooooooo!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Lets get this straight. We are talking about Cloudland who have hammered 4A and 5A ballers for years. The year we went to state, we would have beaten Sevier Co. as bad as we wanted to. As for myself, I'm way to young to be considered middle-aged and I'm way too sexy to be considered a mullet. I don't drink or do drugs and I try to instill that way of life to younger kids. The only thing that people are laughing at is Cosby's poor excuse of a football team when they take the field. Just remember, for every kid thats laughing at me, there's a woman who loves a wheelin' dealin', kiss stealin' Victory ridin' powerlifting son of a gun. Whooooooooo!! <_<:(

I don't know what is more laughable, you saying you would've beaten SCHS, or you not knowing what a mullet is. (just for future ref. it's a haircut , so no, you wouldn't be considered one, it would be something you have.) I've seen one comment out of all your post that makes sense " I don't drink or do drugs and I try to instill that way of life to younger kids. " but with all the crap you talk, it's hard to believe you're not smokin the hippy lettuce! :) You know most of us do respect Cloudland's team you only post all your B.S. because you think we can't tolerate you. That's what you want isn't it? You just love to think you've gotten to somebody. You're good for a laugh, but that's about it. I read your posts to my four year old, she thinks they're very funny! Keep that bedtime material coming. :angry:

Edited by eagle3314

I call people thats lost in the 80's "mullets". I think its a term that probably fits most of the people that live in Cosby. :thumb: Just remember all the crap I talk is backed up and if you want to read your little girl a bed time story, read her the newspaper the day after we get done whipping the Cosby Eagles!! I think thats good bedtime material. Whoooooooooo!!

You posted earlier that you've been sick of me since last year. So, I would say that I get to you pretty bad. As for Sevier Co., we would have beaten them as bad as we would have wanted to in 2001. The best thing you could do is put your apron back on and get to work before the ole man gets home and beats you up for being a sorry housewife!! :thumb:

You posted earlier that you've been sick of me since last year. So, I would say that I get to you pretty bad. As for Sevier Co., we would have beaten them as bad as we would have wanted to in 2001. The best thing you could do is put your apron back on and get to work before the ole man gets home and beats you up for being a sorry housewife!! :blink:

I'd say 99% of the people who visit coacht are sick of your posts. That doesn't mean you get to them. You should just drop the whole Sevier Co. thing. Do you realize how stupid that sounds? No 1A school is going to beat a good 5A school. Trousdale Co. couldn't beat a good 5A school. (And they should be playin 3A ball.) The last time I checked Trousdale Co. had a few more gold footballs than c-land. You know what, I'm almost certain that the Eagles have the same amount of gold balls the Landers do! Gotta go, I think I hear "the ole man", better slip into my apron and whip up some vittles, hate to have him hand me my a#$ like a 5A team would Cloudland. :)

well i have been reading these post for a while trying to stay out of it. look king i respect cloudland with more respect tham many people from there. i like coach kieth. you just take things to far. we hear at cosby are proud of what we are trying to do here. we have a newfound pride and carry that just like cloudland or any other team should. and everyone on here gived teams the credit no matter what it is. now you better be careful messing with eagle3314 she can give a mean beating of her own. i have a few questions for you. you said you played for the cloudland team that beat cosby in there 1st year of a varsity. congrats by the way. so that means you have to be at least 28 or older. yet you act like a 16 year old. do you still live at home with mommy and daddy? do you have a rick flair comforter on your twin bed? where is the sting poster hanging at in your room? heck i bet if your pants feel down everyone would see hulk hogan ripping his shirt off on your backside. hey but your still the man arn't you. take care buddy.

shelton