Class 1A: Region 4 Favorites

CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

I believe that TC will win this region again but FCS will give them all they can handle this year and much more. I don't see G'ville competing with either of the two they may finish third but that is because the rest of the region is a little weak. Who knows Monterey, Clay Co., and Watertown may surprise them and I really hope they do.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe that TC will win this region again but FCS will give them all they can handle this year and much more. I don't see G'ville competing with either of the two they may finish third but that is because the rest of the region is a little weak. Who knows Monterey, Clay Co., and Watertown may surprise them and I really hope they do.

:o

Where will Trousdale Co.and F.C.S. play this season?

I think they played their regular season game last year on the Creek bank. so probably will be playing at F.C. this year. not sure. I haven't seen schedule..

Here is TC schedule for 06

@ Macon Co.

@ Livingston Acadamy

Watertown

Smith Co.

@ Monterey

@ Gordonsville

Clay Co.

Mt. J.C

@ F.C.

RBS

Edited by Ole3putt

if u look at the teams last yr up and down trousdale and friendship and gville were in the top 5 and when u have 3 teams outta the top 5 in one region then u know its gonna be a tough yr...gville may have lost 4 or however many but 2 were to trousdale and friendship was the same way....this region is one the the storngest in 1a and the state winner will come out of it

if u look at the teams last yr up and down trousdale and friendship and gville were in the top 5 and when u have 3 teams outta the top 5 in one region then u know its gonna be a tough yr...gville may have lost 4 or however many but 2 were to trousdale and friendship was the same way....this region is one the the storngest in 1a and the state winner will come out of it

That is so true...The other teams in the region maybe weak compared to some of the others, but 3 of the top teams in state are in region 4...heck last year in the playoffs the best to games TC got were against Gville and FCS...out of these 3 teams I believe one will win state!

1 - Friendship Christian

2 - Trousdale Co.

3 - Gordonsville

4 - Clay Co.

5 - Watertown

6 - Monterey

7 - Red Boiling Springs

8 - Mt. Juliet Christian

Yes I said it Friendship wins this region and Red Boiling is not on the bottom!!!

The winner of the FCHS and TCHS playoff game wins the State Title

1 - Friendship Christian

2 - Trousdale Co.

3 - Gordonsville

4 - Clay Co.

5 - Watertown

6 - Monterey

7 - Red Boiling Springs

8 - Mt. Juliet Christian

Yes I said it Friendship wins this region and Red Boiling is not on the bottom!!!

Trousdale will be defeated twice this year by friendship,very good possibility friendship goes to championship game

1 - Friendship Christian

2 - Trousdale Co.

3 - Gordonsville

4 - Clay Co.

5 - Watertown

6 - Monterey

7 - Red Boiling Springs

8 - Mt. Juliet Christian

Nice!