Top coaches

thegame523

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Doc Shelton. He is a little animated, but he is tough, and demands excellence on the court and in the classroom. His records speak for itself. He does not have the privilege of having feeder schools that are feed into MLK. So if you don't make the necessary scores and grades you don't get in.

i agree. he has been at mlk for what seems like forever and has built a dynasty winning a championship at both the a and aa level with mlk. and he has done this with very few huge prospects. nicki arinze is the only player i can remember from mlk making it to a huge school (wake forest) and yet he manages to compete with teams like bolivar that have players going to ut and memphis. it was absolutely incredible that mlk lost by only 2 to bolivar in the 05 tournament without a single d1 scholarship player while bolivar had chism and both kemps. holding those guys to just 44 is incredible and if it wasnt for the fact that chism was like 13 of 14 from the line it would have been a completely different game.

and who couldnt love his courside antics

i agree. he has been at mlk for what seems like forever and has built a dynasty winning a championship at both the a and aa level with mlk. and he has done this with very few huge prospects. nicki arinze is the only player i can remember from mlk making it to a huge school (wake forest) and yet he manages to compete with teams like bolivar that have players going to ut and memphis. it was absolutely incredible that mlk lost by only 2 to bolivar in the 05 tournament without a single d1 scholarship player while bolivar had chism and both kemps. holding those guys to just 44 is incredible and if it wasnt for the fact that chism was like 13 of 14 from the line it would have been a completely different game.

and who couldnt love his courside antics

I for one find his antics disgusting. It is just little boy blue blowing his own horn. Over and over and over and over.................................................................