Hendersonville

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beech will never take the power from Hville and wingman i hope your right that they upset the wildcats and its possible. and truth you are such a trash talker you saw that sign about chasing the ville at a beech hhs bball game such a creative student that young man was.

beech won last year when Hville could not stop Malcolm on special teams. He hit the open field and was gone. Not even Sawyer was catching him. Now Beech gets to play on own field after three years of playing over there. Lookout the power is shifting. after Beech wins the next 5 will the power be shifted then??

beech won last year when Hville could not stop Malcolm on special teams. He hit the open field and was gone. Not even Sawyer was catching him. Now Beech gets to play on own field after three years of playing over there. Lookout the power is shifting. after Beech wins the next 5 will the power be shifted then??

Well Sawyer didn't play special teams first of all. and hhs did control the game on both sides of the ball. you are right though, special teams was the difference. hhs would've won by about two TD's had it not been for special teams breakdowns. i think hhs will get back on track this year in this series because they won't overlook special teams this year.

Well Sawyer didn't play special teams first of all. and hhs did control the game on both sides of the ball. you are right though, special teams was the difference. hhs would've won by about two TD's had it not been for special teams breakdowns. i think hhs will get back on track this year in this series because they won't overlook special teams this year.

Maybe Sawyer should have been playing special teams. Maybe you dont kick it to SHeffield, especially after he already has burned you. They should already have done their homework and new Mlcolm Sheffield was the fastest on the field. to be burned once shame on the team, to be burned twice shame on however is calling the palys.

Maybe Sawyer should have been playing special teams. Maybe you dont kick it to SHeffield, especially after he already has burned you. They should already have done their homework and new Mlcolm Sheffield was the fastest on the field. to be burned once shame on the team, to be burned twice shame on however is calling the palys.

ok well thats nice and all but i sat and watched my sons team demolish beech when they were freshman.....then the next year...then last year u guys got lucky (but i will give malcom credit.....he was great on special teams).....now remind me if im wrong or not but didnt#61Daren Thomas #60 Phillip Datillio & #72 Mike Hart hit Malcom so many times in the backfield in the first half u guys came out in a different offense in the second half.....and it still didin work.....now we got Big Mike back......ooohhhh and didnt a offensive line dominate eventhough starters were rotating in and out....and now our starting line has a ton of experience........and this year we got a kicker to.....so in my opinion hands down we are gona win....we will once agian take the keys to Beeches House and dont worry since were takin over we'll lock up u guys can jus go on home........got any questions..............then i'll get my friend in the stands Hvill Legend....and we can have a real debate but as for now this is just the way its gona be

:lol:

ok well thats nice and all but i sat and watched my sons team demolish beech when they were freshman.....then the next year...then last year u guys got lucky (but i will give malcom credit.....he was great on special teams).....now remind me if im wrong or not but didnt#61Daren Thomas #60 Phillip Datillio & #72 Mike Hart hit Malcom so many times in the backfield in the first half u guys came out in a different offense in the second half.....and it still didin work.....now we got Big Mike back......ooohhhh and didnt a offensive line dominate eventhough starters were rotating in and out....and now our starting line has a ton of experience........and this year we got a kicker to.....so in my opinion hands down we are gona win....we will once agian take the keys to Beeches House and dont worry since were takin over we'll lock up u guys can jus go on home........got any questions..............then i'll get my friend in the stands Hvill Legend....and we can have a real debate but as for now this is just the way its gona be

:P ha ha keep talking. So two years ago the freshmen from Hville beat Beech that was before the new coaching staff got those freshmen who are now juniors. After two years with the new coaching staff Beech is even better than last year. This years Junior class is very good and when they are seniors look out. Please do not relive the past. Beech is the future of Hendersonville. Keep talking the smack andI hope you guys try to lock up the keys. ha ha ha ha