CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen Giles Co play in person, but the question is have you seen Spring Hill play in person?

No I have not seen Spring Hill play in person yet this year. I know that they have to be pretty good looking at the way they played both Marshall Co. & Columbia Central in their two defeats this year. Those might actually be more impressive than their wins against Montgomery Central & Lawrence Co.

The next three weeks for the Raiders will test their improvement because a region battle with Giles Co., a non region game against an unbeaten Fairview bunch, followed by a home game with region favorite Lipscomb will be the toughest three week period for McKnight's group all year long.

Depending on how SH fares over the course of those three games they should be favored down the stretch when they play Cheatham, Page, and Creek Wood to end the season. All three of those teams are rebuilding right now after suffering huge losses to graduation this past year.

I don't know why all these people are doubting Giles County in the way that they are, I guess we're going to have to win state to win anybody's respect. Spring Hill has a good bunch on OFFENSE, but at this level, I believe that defense is the key to winning a football game. They're going to be a test for us, we realize that but, they will know they played Giles County on Saturday morning, believe you me. I believe also that GC will be tearing up the field in November.

Edited by norespect

I don't know why all these people are doubting Giles County in the way that they are, I guess we're going to have to win state to win anybody's respect. Spring Hill has a good bunch on OFFENSE, but at this level, I believe that defense is the key to winning a football game. They're going to be a test for us, we realize that but, they will know they played Giles County on Saturday morning, believe you me. I believe also that GC will be tearing up the field in November.

Who's doubting? Everyone has GC picked to win. Spring Hill's defense has improved and I guess they have to win state to get respect too...and I guarantee that you will know you played Spring Hill Saturday morning too..and hopefully with your attitude it carries into Saturday afternoon...talk about no respect. GO RAIDERS

Edited by SHHSRaiders27

Who's doubting? Everyone has GC picked to win. Spring Hill's defense has improved and I guess they have to win state to get respect too...and I guarantee that you will know you played Spring Hill Saturday morning too..and hopefully with your attitude it carries into Saturday afternoon...talk about no respect. GO RAIDERS

Spring Hill has athletes that you HAVE to respect to win the game, Giles County was the underdog in this game last year, and was the underdog the first 2 games they played this year. They have a bunch of athletes that can make big plays, everybody knows that, we definately have to step it up ANOTHER notch on defense to win this football game, the offense can talke care of itself with Coach O'Conner calling the plays. Who wins this game is who plays with the most heart, and steps it up on defense. Like I said, DEFENSE is going to be the key to winning this ballgame, and winning games down the road.

Let's go GC.