Coffee County Football

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smyrna's #2 & 5 are very nice athletes and should account for several scores this

season.Smyrna's running game was very average at best.Their defense played ok

but i was suprised to see the push CC's OL got up front.

CC will be a competitive team, some mental mistakes and dropped passes really hurt yesterday.

Tyner will be fine by game day,especially aginst 2a competition.

Smyrna's running game was very average at best.Their defense played ok

but i was suprised to see the push CC's OL got up front.

what push from the OL. the long runs smyrna gave up were from mental mistakes from a new defense, playing against the wing t they had not practiced against, and some badly missed tackles. you are right though, smyrna does need to fix those mistakes before the season starts.

Anyone who thinks coffee county didn't play with smyrna is in denile. lets recap the first ten minute period.

Coffee County gets the ball first. first play 15 yard pass to ben aaron called back for b.i.b.

next play 5 yrd graham keeper. next play 8 yard pass to hobbs. next play 20 yard pass to goins. next play 40 yard td run by goins.

Smyrna Six yard pass to number 5, next play long td pass to number 5, Le-Hawkins fell down in coverage got up and still almost chased number 5 down from behinde.

Coffee County- Graham 3 yard keeper, next play another B.I.B. penalty, next play Le-Hawkins run for first down. Next play pass to ryan harris 22 yards, Next play Le-Hawkins run for 1 yard, then 3 yard pass to harris, William 2 yard gain, smyrna ball.

their next two plays ended the period and went a combined two yards.

so if you ask be coffee county played just fine with smyrna if you want i can recap the next Smyrna versus Coffee County period as well.

no as of now just Adcock out for the year, Irons out until Brentwood game, and Robbie's hand is hurt but he has to sit out the brentwood game anyway.

I know thing in a scrimmage are a lot different than in games but i was very impress by the way Coffee County played Smyrna yesterday and Riverdale in the spring. I'm not going to jump the gun but like I have said I think the team has the potential to win eight regular season games.

And personally I don't see Smyrna finishing higher than third in their region, behinde Riverdale and Laverge?sp

no as of now just Adcock out for the year, Irons out until Brentwood game, and Robbie's hand is hurt but he has to sit out the brentwood game anyway.

I know thing in a scrimmage are a lot different than in games but i was very impress by the way Coffee County played Smyrna yesterday and Riverdale in the spring. I'm not going to jump the gun but like I have said I think the team has the potential to win eight regular season games.

And personally I don't see Smyrna finishing higher than third in their region, behinde Riverdale and Laverge?sp

eight wins is a lot. Who do you think you lose to?