CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, man you couldn't be more wrong, way to humor me for the day.

For the record, no, White Co. didn't beat us. Nice try buddy.

Hey Ben Im not your buddy.......got it.

I am a White Co alum that justs speaks the truth. I know its hard for you to have to admit it when your wrong but I dont need your validation. I on the other hand like to hear the opinions of other fans and discussions in a positive friendly way.

First you must have some knowledge of WC before you can say that I am wrong. I on the other hand know all the players and coaches and have an opinion where their difficulties lie. For that reason I speak my mind and do it a way that invites a response to see if other teams are facing the same issues, and how they deal with them. I am not calling for coach brown resignation, I am just saying the GOOD-OL BOY network is alive and well in White Co.

Quit trying to play word games and give me your opinion. :rolleyes:

Hey Ben Im not your buddy.......got it.

I am a White Co alum that justs speaks the truth. I know its hard for you to have to admit it when your wrong but I dont need your validation. I on the other hand like to hear the opinions of other fans and discussions in a positive friendly way.

First you must have some knowledge of WC before you can say that I am wrong. I on the other hand know all the players and coaches and have an opinion where their difficulties lie. For that reason I speak my mind and do it a way that invites a response to see if other teams are facing the same issues, and how they deal with them. I am not calling for coach brown resignation, I am just saying the GOOD-OL BOY network is alive and well in White Co.

Quit trying to play word games and give me your opinion. :rolleyes:

He did try to give an opinion, but it wasn't the same as your's and he was insulted for his trouble. For someone who claims to want a positive frindly discussion, you sure are negitive! I'm surprised that the moderators have allowed you to bash your coach for as long as they have. Ever think why no one is responding to all your insults? Because this board is supposed to be for discussion of football, not a place for you to hide behind a keyboard and bash coaches. You've been told once by moderators and I will say it again...READ THE BOARDRULES AT THE TOP.

He did try to give an opinion, but it wasn't the same as your's and he was insulted for his trouble. For someone who claims to want a positive frindly discussion, you sure are negitive! I'm surprised that the moderators have allowed you to bash your coach for as long as they have. Ever think why no one is responding to all your insults? Because this board is supposed to be for discussion of football, not a place for you to hide behind a keyboard and bash coaches. You've been told once by moderators and I will say it again...READ THE BOARDRULES AT THE TOP.

First of all here is the problem ....if we stop people from speaking their opinion then whats next?? I am not bashing Coach Dickie Brown , I am giving you my opinion of his work. Now if you want to hear some bashing then all you have to do is come to a practice or scrimmage, now thats some angry people. The last time I checked we are talking about football arent we?? I am not hiding behind my keyboard, and most everyone knows me. I even played on last .....anyways.....I think you all need to calm down and gain some perspective of whats going on in WC and why we the fans are so upset. If you want to censure me then go ahead. I guess you can say anything on here unless someone else disagrees with you. Wow what a world that would be. MAYBE thats what wrong with things now....people afraid to speak up. What a concept.

Dont be so sensitive, cant we have some friendly banter, I am sorry if I was insensitive to your feelings. :lol:

Posted on: Apr 7 2006 - 04:35 PM

Camper

Group: CoachT+

Member No.: 90,241

I don't know about the folks in Pikeville, but the rest of us south of Bledsoe are glad he left, it seemed for a while there in the late 90's we were NEVER gonna beat you again...it was embaressing!

Hey OLDKOB does this look familier you used to even complain about coach brown. WOW. Loook what I found something YOU posted. We may have more in common than you think. LOFLMAO. This stuff is tooooooooo funny. Gotcha :lol:

Posted on: Apr 7 2006 - 04:35 PM

Camper

Group: CoachT+

Member No.: 90,241

I don't know about the folks in Pikeville, but the rest of us south of Bledsoe are glad he left, it seemed for a while there in the late 90's we were NEVER gonna beat you again...it was embaressing!

Hey OLDKOB does this look familier you used to even complain about coach brown. WOW. Loook what I found something YOU posted. We may have more in common than you think. LOFLMAO. This stuff is tooooooooo funny. Gotcha :o

Whats too funny is you can't read! It says SOUTH of Bledsoe...like Sequatchie County. Talk about someone jumping in without knowing what they are talking about....now THATS too funny :o

OLDKOb.... 2f9d. Its ok smile, take a breath and relax. Its ok if you dont want to admit it because I could care less.

Go White Co Warriors beat Cookeville .......prove me wrong Coach Brown and win. And I will never post again.

I know you coaches read this .....motivate the players and let them know you want to win, I love WC and only want to see them succeed. When you act as if you could care less then that spreads through the team. Act like winners and you will be winners.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I haven't been on good ole CoachT since last season but it's good to see that there are still a few outspoken, ignorant White County fans willing to throw out there insane comments. I won't even go into depth about White County being one of the most overrated teams in the state at midseason last year, but I will have a small spelling lesson for seven777.. When you used the word "censure" I am guessing you meant censor..Use spellcheck so you cant present a more knowledgeable image.