hixson will also be tough

cleveland will make playoffs as a 3 seed

I think red bank will be hard to beat in region play

Central will suprise some folks

Rhea county will be close to the bottom they hired the wrong coach back

white county will be competive and will make the playoffs

hixson will also be tough

cleveland will make playoffs as a 3 seed

How can you say Rhea hired the wrong coach back. Like most high school sports I'm sure not everyone is glad coach fitz is back but 90% are they couldn"t wait for the previous coach to leave. In his 5 yrs he went to the quarterfinals 2000, 2001 and won a region championship in 1999. Also played Cleveland for the region championship week 10 in 2002. He won a total of 35 games in 5 yrs. Hammontree has a state champ to his credit and went 11-11 in 2 yrs. We are glad to have Coach back.

What'd you'd like to see simply does not correspond with reality. If Walker Valley makes the playoffs this year, I'll be shocked beyond imagination.

They are still a few years off from being competitive in our region. This ain't that cupcake region they came from, this is one of the more competitive regions in the state as far as talent being spread out somewhat equally among most teams.

My playoff predictions, in no particular order. Cleveland, Hixson, Red Bank, and Rhea Co.

What'd you'd like to see simply does not correspond with reality. If Walker Valley makes the playoffs this year, I'll be shocked beyond imagination.

They are still a few years off from being competitive in our region. This ain't that cupcake region they came from, this is one of the more competitive regions in the state as far as talent being spread out somewhat equally among most teams.

My playoff predictions, in no particular order. Cleveland, Hixson, Red Bank, and Rhea Co.

Walker Valley has now reached 5A enrollment figures. They reported 1314 to the state but over 1400 for staffing purposes to the school board. Which is the real numbers? Anyways, the will be 5A the alignment.

Yeah, but even if they are getting 5A numbers now, the majority of it lies in the underclassmen, they are still a couple years off.

As far as bashing White Co.'s coach, that's uncalled for. They didn't have lots of talent, they had an overrated fullback and a decent WR, who mentally, couldn't keep his cool.

Yeah, but even if they are getting 5A numbers now, the majority of it lies in the underclassmen, they are still a couple years off.

As far as bashing White Co.'s coach, that's uncalled for. They didn't have lots of talent, they had an overrated fullback and a decent WR, who mentally, couldn't keep his cool.

Whats called for is some HONESTY for the kids. Why feel sorry for the coach when he is the reason for their season last year. Even a mediocre coach would have done much better. Next time check your facts before saying it UNCALLED FOR, when you have not a clue.

How do I have no clue? I played on the field against White Co. last year, and their talent was mediocre. I'm surprised they won as many games as they did.

Hey Ben it sounds like sour grapes. Did we beat you?? LOL . But I have to agree with what you said, I am also surprised that we won as many as we did. Thats a credit to the kids on the field to overcome the mistakes of the coach. Relax Ben, Dont be mad, take a breath. :lol: