Class 4A: Region 7 Favorites

CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

Hey Vol Gen. I'm curious to why this post has not been edited by you? I was told not to be negative and you allow this person to just call me out and say that I have a "losing attitude". I don't think anything that I said was any worse than that.

Have fun readpride. Ride your one horse and listen to your voices.

I have already wished you guys good luck, but after reading these last posts, you guys don't need luck. According to you guys you have the best team and the best coaches, so I look forward to seeing you in Murfreesboro in December.

Good bye!

To VG: We are so used to playing around between JCM and HC that I certainly did not mean this as angrily as it was taken. I will edit myself and not talk to Foozeball in what I meant to be semi-playful. Sorry, Foozeball. We really don't mean any harm.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is amazing the difference of one week, just read an article in the Jackson Sun that seemed to blame injuries for the loss to Melrose. Did the coaching change that much between our game and the Melrose game. I mean to hear you tell it, injuries are due to poor coaching. Ha Ha Ha Ha,

Say what you will about last season but JCM had the same seat as us when it came to watching the title game. Go ahead a pat yourself on the back for the beating that you took from Melrose on your home field. We will continue to be disgusted with the fact that we lost a game at Melrose in a tight ball game. I take no pleasure in any loss, I commend our team on the physical effort of that battle,

With a few less mental mistakes, it is a game that could have gone either way, but to lay down and quit and get pummeled in the last game of the season in the 3rd round of the playoffs, wow, how can a team not be motivated by that situation.

Our team was very upset with their loss to Melrose and would never accept losing

by saying atleast we were region champs. It is a great accomplishment and we will enjoy taking that title this year but we will not go out by quitting on the field of battle. I would take our players over the ones from that quitting team last year any time especially if I were going to war.

I too was disgusted with our 2nd half effort against Melrose. But that didn't happen against HC did it? It never will. I repeat... your "stars" watched JCM beat you and they will watch it happen again from either the bench or the field!!!!!

The Yanker just likes running his mouth :thumb:

Let's get a new thread started about the Ridgeway game. I can't wait.

Haywood should be a good test to get us started and answer some questions for the coaches.

The YANKER speaks the truth and some people cannot handle my "O-Ful" friend.

Gotcha Hey, VG, since you are a moderator, do you know who all of us really are? That would be a fun position.

No I don`t have access to any of that. I can just edit or delete posts. Coacht likes to keep the boards fun for everyone to enjoy. I think threads like this one is really what it is all about..avid fans of teams enjoying the chance to talk football or whatever sport in a friendly manner. From what I have experienced the HC fans that are on coacht are some of the friendliest posters from any school. It seems like every school has some posters that want to cross the line in what would be considered an appropriate post, but all of the HC fans I have seen are here to just enjoy talk and talking about their team. The moderators do need your help though. As this board has grown, it becomes hard for moderators to read every post on every single thread, so if you see a post that you feel is out of line or someone has foul language we ask that you go to that post and hit the "report" button. That will go out to all the moderators and we can go review it. If a thread is started that you think may lead to a discussion of a presonal problem of someone that you know wouldn`t want to be discussed on the board then you can also notify us via the report button and we can keep an eye on it.

On a side note...I can send private messages, but that is because I`m a Plus member which only cost me 12 bucks. The prophet and drewcephus are plus members and I would highly recommend that as this season is just starting that the rest of the HC fans get a plus membership. Using the PM feature allows for a lot of fun and enjoyment. I have been able to exchange cell numbers with fans from other schools and have met many of them at games. Plus I have been able to call someone at another game and keep up with their current score and vice versa. A lot of times I see something a poster writes and I want to ask them a personal question about something. (off to the side if you will). It also allows you access to the Open board and let me tell ya...it is one crazy place over there. We can talk about anything. I have made friends with folks all over the state by being able to post there.But MOST IMPORTANTLY the Plus membership helps coacht out to keep this website going. Don`t take it for granted. It does cost money to run it. The season has not even started and most of the HC fans have already spent several hours of enjoyment reading the boards. you can hardly go see a 2 hour movie for 12 bucks. So please...I wish all of you would take the time and get a Plus membership. Then you can brag to the Yanker that your Plus Star is better than his 5 stars put together. :thumb: (VG`s attempt to get the Yanker to be a Plus member too)

Predicting Brighton to beat us AT "the ROCK" is foolish.

Yanker...if you had a Plus membership I could have PM`d you and told you that the Brighton/JCM game will be played at SouthSide due to the street fair. You could have edited it before anyone else noticed. Now I have to do it on the board for the world to see that the Yanker has misspoken :thumb:

Yours truely,

The PLUS STAR VG :)

Some of you HC fans and the rest of you Region 7 fans (speaking of which...where are you?) may be interested to know that there will be some renovations done to Rothrock. Around 500,000 dollars worth of improvements are planned. Personally I`m so glad that something will be done. I love the Rock and all the history it represents. It`s about time something was done to bring it back to life.

Jackson Sun article

Edited by VolunteerGeneral

If JCM doesn`t improve immensely over their performance tonight HC will wear them out. Thank goodness it was a jamboree. I thought MIlan looked pretty good on their scoring drive cause JCM has a pretty good defense.

What happened??? All I have heard is JCM's defense... no one expects much from their Offense, but their defense better produce better than at jamboree or they're in trouble. You can't just look good in this game, you must produce.

Edited by 58Indians22

If JCM doesn`t improve immensely over their performance tonight HC will wear them out. Thank goodness it was a jamboree. I thought MIlan looked pretty good on their scoring drive cause JCM has a pretty good defense.

What happened? Be prepared because HC will win region 7-4A. I'm sure the Yanker will have excuses to what went wrong, but make no mistake: There is a new sheriff in town!!!!!

• 2 months later...