Hampton Football

H-Town34

Coming off a great season, i hear Hamptons defense is improving. I was just concerned about the loss of the two great linebackers John Potter and Martin Winters, who had over 100 tackles again last season i believe, word is that a freshman will be coming in to play linebacker and "O" line. i havent really heard much on him, but they will definately have many good players coming back such as Lunceford, Townsend, Jonathan Lyons and a few other key players from last years team.... Does anyone know how things are going so far for them?

Edited by H-Town34

Coming off a great season, i hear Hamptons defense is improving. I was just concerned about the loss of the two great linebackers John Potter and Martin Winters, who had over 100 tackles again last season i believe, word is that a freshman will be coming in to play linebacker and "O" line. i havent really heard much on him, but they will definately have many good players coming back such as Lunceford, Townsend, Jonathan Lyons and a few other key players from last years team.... Does anyone know how things are going so far for them?

THE HAMPTON TEAM IS LOOKING PRETTY GOOD THERE OFFENSE IS LOOKING GOOD AND THERE DEFENSE AS WELL AND YES THEY DO HAVE A FRESHMEN PLAYING THIS YEAR

I hear only good things about this team returning.

my question is this:

Adam Townsend, player of the year 06-07 or what, I'm telling you this guy is the real deal

to the hog molly's up front just give 'em a lil bit of room and he's gone!!

as far as to team, thier gonna be goods how good really just depends on what the do in practice. and in the wieght room.

looks to be a good season in H-town this year!

A good season in store for the bulldog fans.The team has worked very hard this off season. The running game should be real good, passing game will be much improved, good team speed, huge line. Last years success has these guys wanting more. The best thing about it all is, IT,S ALMOST HERE.

A good season in store for the bulldog fans.The team has worked very hard this off season. The running game should be real good, passing game will be much improved, good team speed, huge line. Last years success has these guys wanting more. The best thing about it all is, IT,S ALMOST HERE.

YA I AGREE THE TEAM LOOKS REAL GOOD AND EVERYONE IN THE WEIGHT ROOM SO I THINK WILL HAVE A GREAT SEASON