region 5-2a

skinnycat67

Well the reason I am such a Fish fan is I am on the same team with him and have to line down across from him everyday in practice and I work out with him and know how hard he works. Things are paying off for him too cause he has had offers from alot of big time schools. I wasnt meaning that he was the best, but he is a very good player.

Reece is that you? Cause i know your #44 so i didn't know if you were the one of here talkin that jive! lol...well was j/w hope everybody's summer workouts are going good, 15 days till pads, everyone should start getting exited about now!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HA HA ER

Hudgins, and Rembert couldn't catch a cold. Coffee is too busy hitting singles into right field. Tico is not going to be all state wishful thinking. Payne is too scared to run over anyone (he also counldn't catch a cold) so what is your secret weapon.

CPA #1

GP #2

EZ #3

Fairveiw #4

i have to disagree , east robertson will make the playoffs but they want be as good. but fairview will not make the playoffs. murphy fair is crazy !!

Those aren't Murphy's picks if you'd look at the top of every region breakdown then you'd see that those are the Coaches' Preseason Picks for 2006 :thumb:

Okay, I think it's stupid!!! All this hype about how Richland is gonna stink cause of Brock leaving....Well have you ever heard of the word "team"? Look, you will all see...Richland did have a minor set back with brock and we lost a lot of great seniors, but get ready cause there gonna upset alot of teams this year! I wouldn't be surprised to see the Raiders go to STATE!

HA HA ER

Hudgins, and Rembert couldn't catch a cold. Coffee is too busy hitting singles into right field. Tico is not going to be all state wishful thinking. Payne is too scared to run over anyone (he also counldn't catch a cold) so what is your secret weapon.

CPA #1

GP #2

EZ #3

Fairveiw #4

Don't know who you are dublin but who said these are even our starters? Coffee is an outstanding baseball player but its football time and thats all he has his mind on. Tico is an all-state QB and i don't know how you could say any different, look at his stats from last year, how could he not do as good or better??? Payne can be soft but he knows when its time to put those pads on this year, he will be ready! Welll none of this really matters, we'll see when the season is over and see what the rankings really look like!

well maybe dublin means that b/c east did lose hudson who was all state last year if im not mistaken and he doesnt think that the other east skill players will step up well then that could mean the tico doesnt have a better senior year as far as stats go, not b/c of skill or improvement but b/c of his surrounding players

THIS JUST IN,

East robertson's secret weapon is Thomas Bradshaw & Tyler Sharklett!!!!!! You heard it here first folks.

CPA wins state!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is this guy for real or what? ok yeah your right lmsaint, we do not have as good as surrounding players but we have them that can step up and do the job, not like carlos hudson did, i mean there is not alot of carlos hudson's out there! but we got wide recievers as in coffee (senior) kahn (senior) dearman (senior) dowlen (junior) and payne (senior) with some other juniors in hudgins, gresham, rembert, yeah these juniors are small in size but big with there heart. they can get the job just like anyone else can! we have those 6 i put class beside that can really get out there and get it done for sure! i have no doubt in my mind that they can put it in the endzone and give the game back to the defence! so dublin man quit hating on our team, cause in my opinion its getting old man! well hope to see everyone this year! are you a player dublin????