CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does no one have faith in Jefferson County no more? Dont count the Patriots out this year. We have come together this year to form one team and unity under our coach. So dont thind we our down and out. we are coming back this year hungry for the division title and are looking to make a run in the playoffs.

Does no one have faith in Jefferson County no more? Dont count the Patriots out this year. We have come together this year to form one team and unity under our coach. So dont thind we our down and out. we are coming back this year hungry for the division title and are looking to make a run in the playoffs.

Faith to do what? Finish better than 2-8 yes, win the region, sorry but no. Both DB and Sevier County are bringing back most their team from last season, and its a good bet they`ll finish 1st and 2nd. Actions speak louder than word pats07, the 06 Pats are going to have to prove the doubters wrong.

Faith to do what? Finish better than 2-8 yes, win the region, sorry but no. Both DB and Sevier County are bringing back most their team from last season, and its a good bet they`ll finish 1st and 2nd. Actions speak louder than word pats07, the 06 Pats are going to have to prove the doubters wrong.

and so are we... we are alson stronger, faster, and bigger then we were last year as well. Plus we have a few additions to the team. And u are right actions do speak louder than words but dont just count us out just yet at least give us a chance.

I have no doubt Jeff Co. is on the rise. I just think to win Region 1 this year would be a long shot. But, I expect Jeff Co to be right back in the mix. Good luck to the Patriots this year.

we may not win it this year... but we will be in the mix... but in a few years they will be back on top up there with db... but if are fans would just have faith it would help us tremendously... thank you for the fans that have stuck around.

we may not win it this year... but we will be in the mix... but in a few years they will be back on top up there with db... but if are fans would just have faith it would help us tremendously... thank you for the fans that have stuck around.

Football is a come and go sport. Teams that once were dominant will eventually become weak, then later on be right back to being dominant again. Example: Dallas Cowboys, Notre Dame, Nebraska, Jefferson County. DB will always have a good football team as long as they keep that great coach of theirs on the sidelines. Eventually, like everyone else, they will slide into a slump for a couple of years. Then, right when you least expect it, DB will come out of nowhere and win the state! I remember a time when Jefferson County was nationally ranked, state champions or runner ups, and had a hard time finding schools that would actually put them on the schedule! Times have changed over the last 5 or 6 years, but eventually it will come back, and when it does, watch out state!

jchspats07!!!! The above post is exactly what you guys don't need to listen too. Check out my post on "Will Jefferson County fair any better this year" before it got ugly and shut down. What are your comments on that?

You need to take this guy's comments and use it as fuel to fire your team up. Never let anybody tell you you can't do something! Faith is good but confidence is better. I watched every game last year. You could have won them all but it seemed you guys lost the fight once your opponent got a lead on you. The only exception was Morristown East. You never gave up and you came out with a win. You've got to play with that intensity every time you step on the field! And that includes practice. If someone is slacking off or has a negative attitutde let'em know thats not gonna be tolerated this year.

Fans are a nice thing to have. And its safe to say the ones that were there last season are the true supporters of the team. You've got to play 110% for them, the coaches, but most of all for yourselves as a team! I have no doubt you can do it. The question is how bad do you want it?

Football is a come and go sport. Teams that once were dominant will eventually become weak, then later on be right back to being dominant again. Example: Dallas Cowboys, Notre Dame, Nebraska, Jefferson County. DB will always have a good football team as long as they keep that great coach of theirs on the sidelines. Eventually, like everyone else, they will slide into a slump for a couple of years. Then, right when you least expect it, DB will come out of nowhere and win the state! I remember a time when Jefferson County was nationally ranked, state champions or runner ups, and had a hard time finding schools that would actually put them on the schedule! Times have changed over the last 5 or 6 years, but eventually it will come back, and when it does, watch out state!

This time three years ago we were preseason talking about the Patriots as the team to beat in the Big East with Jeff Jennings, Scooter Houston, Tyler Brown, and their outstanding QB (whose name I am ashamed to say I have forgotten)...and that was a good team, but didn't beat D-B. Jefferson County hasn't been down for 4 or 5 years...two years ago super soph Chris Shiverdecker was running for 100 yards in a loss to D-B. The Patriots are a proud program who had a very difficult season last year, but let's not throw a longterm downswing on this school...it is a great football school and will continue to be.

I expect D-B and Sevier County to be at the top of the conference this year, but do expect some good things from the Patriots.

Roll Tribe Roll