Opinions on Warren Co. this year?

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been told that Warren Co. offense look terrible. on the defensive side of the ball they are okay up in the front seven and stink in the secondary.

You never know you might be right. You must have someone close in WC since you are in Strawberry Plains.

Edited by Phoenix27

I didn't say that you were either Woods or Dunlap. I just was wondering? I have ties to Carter as well. although he transfered to Jeff. Co.

How can you talk about Warren County football and not mention Todd Dunn? He is a play maker. I hear that Rich is getting it done. Now let's see what the coaches can do?

How can you talk about Warren County football and not mention Todd Dunn? He is a play maker. I hear that Rich is getting it done. Now let's see what the coaches can do?

Well, you are the first person other than frontroll and myself to talk about the Pioneers. I think that both of these players are good but they're going to have to have help from other players as well. Could you please explain to me how Dunn is a playmaker and Rich is getting it done? I don't live in WC anymore and I would like to know how some of these guys are playing. What about the Quarterback play that is a key hole that needs to be filled. What about special teams other than the Garibaldi kid (hope is spelled it right).

Edited by Phoenix27