Riverdale

I know Aydelott has changed how the team warms up, more intimidating it looked like in spring, another change that might suprise people is that i heard that Aydelott dosent run up scores like Rankin. I also heard Riverdale might get new uniforms......

wonder if they will be the uniforms that there has been hints of getting the past several years. u and SCN08 will probably know what im talkin about, if not AOL instant messenger :rolleyes:

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tee just joined in spring, plays tailback and had a touchdown in the scrimmage versus ravenwood. he wasnt even the starter in that scrimmage but still is a really good player (considering his lack of experience in HS ball) that will see the field this year

dominique reed also joined the football team for his senior year. he has HS experience on the field from his freshman year when he played for white house i believe.

tee just joined in spring, plays tailback and had a touchdown in the scrimmage versus ravenwood. he wasnt even the starter in that scrimmage but still is a really good player (considering his lack of experience in HS ball) that will see the field this year

dominique reed also joined the football team for his senior year. he has HS experience on the field from his freshman year when he played for white house i believe.

not sure if t will touch the field i dont think he playing but reed will