Riverdale

Keep up the good work!!

i had to go up to riverdale today anyways for educational purposes, i didnt even know for sure if they were having the scrimmage with FC still or not but after i got home i found out it was just a regular practice day for them, glad i didnt miss out on anything...idk what happened with that but that was the rumor going around last night

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i had to go up to riverdale today anyways for educational purposes, i didnt even know for sure if they were having the scrimmage with FC still or not but after i got home i found out it was just a regular practice day for them, glad i didnt miss out on anything...idk what happened with that but that was the rumor going around last night

Any word on the condition of Atakpu? We missed him yesterday. Our DB's will have to step it up, especially in the later part of the season.

Offense is getting stronger each day. Lots of guys getting in reps. Good to see Coach A spread the wealth so to speak. I am interested to see how game time plays out with substitutions.

Any word on the condition of Atakpu? We missed him yesterday. Our DB's will have to step it up, especially in the later part of the season.

Offense is getting stronger each day. Lots of guys getting in reps. Good to see Coach A spread the wealth so to speak. I am interested to see how game time plays out with substitutions.

i think atakpu's was an ankle injury (dont quote me on that tho), but yesterday during the scrimmage vs. WC he was on his feet but he was moving the chains on the opposite sideline :lol:. i dont think its that serious, he should definately be back for the siegel game, he could have already been back in pads today idk

i think atakpu's was an ankle injury (dont quote me on that tho), but yesterday during the scrimmage vs. WC he was on his feet but he was moving the chains on the opposite sideline :lol:. i dont think its that serious, he should definately be back for the siegel game, he could have already been back in pads today idk

I heard that it was something with his heart? but dont ask me i just heard that from a player, you never know the truth unless it comes from that person

Let's all be hoping for the best with Atakpu.

Weather tomorrow is looking pretty iffy again. Hopefully it will be OK since I shoudl be able to attend the scrimmage.

Last year's 'scrimmage' with Brentwood never really became a scrimmage...mostly just drills and unit on unit Hopefully we'll can see some serious scrimmaging tomorrow.

Let's all be hoping for the best with Atakpu.

Weather tomorrow is looking pretty iffy again. Hopefully it will be OK since I shoudl be able to attend the scrimmage.

Last year's 'scrimmage' with Brentwood never really became a scrimmage...mostly just drills and unit on unit Hopefully we'll can see some serious scrimmaging tomorrow.

Bad news about tommowows scrimmage, its supposed to be more of a practice and mostley with jv, but it begins at N ;) INE IN THE MORNING! That makes me sad

Saw some of the 'scrimmage' today. There was a lot of work on building depth, playing the 2d line with the first backfield and vice-verse. Mostly platoon work. There was a relatively short period of scrimmaging with the first teams.

Atakpu was back going full speed. Miller, Ward, and Smith were not dressed.

In the down and distance scrimmaging each team had two full possesions. Riverdale scored on both of their possesions and Brentwood did not score.

In the goal line work, Brentwood scored on both possesions and Riverdale scored once.

Neither team scored in their two-minute drills.

I couldn't keep up with the reserves. It looked like Brentwood was getting close to scoring so they took the ball away and gave it to Riverdale. They did the same thing last year, whenever someone got close to scoring they turned the teams around and gave the ball to the other team.

Boykin ran the team the rest of the way after the first scrimmage score. He got a lot of work with the first offense and looked really good. When he starts getting all the work he'll be a good QB. He will be more than adequate in 2007.

A bunch of people seem to have changed numbers. Just as I was learning them they change. I'm not sure it's permanent though. Mayes was in #28 and I think that number is retired. Atakpu was in #14, Boykin was in #7.

Scott looked really good in the 7 on 7 passing drills.

I'm happier with the offense right now than the defense. The front 7 should be dominant. They are on some plays on others they seem to get outplayed.

The freshmen srimmaged the whole time and they seemed to be having a blast. I'm not sure how the score came out but I saw Riverdale break off several long runs.

Now it's time to get healthy and get ready for Siegel.

Saw some of the 'scrimmage' today. There was a lot of work on building depth, playing the 2d line with the first backfield and vice-verse. Mostly platoon work. There was a relatively short period of scrimmaging with the first teams.

Atakpu was back going full speed. Miller, Ward, and Smith were not dressed.

In the down and distance scrimmaging each team had two full possesions. Riverdale scored on both of their possesions and Brentwood did not score.

In the goal line work, Brentwood scored on both possesions and Riverdale scored once.

Neither team scored in their two-minute drills.

I couldn't keep up with the reserves. It looked like Brentwood was getting close to scoring so they took the ball away and gave it to Riverdale. They did the same thing last year, whenever someone got close to scoring they turned the teams around and gave the ball to the other team.

Boykin ran the team the rest of the way after the first scrimmage score. He got a lot of work with the first offense and looked really good. When he starts getting all the work he'll be a good QB. He will be more than adequate in 2007.

A bunch of people seem to have changed numbers. Just as I was learning them they change. I'm not sure it's permanent though. Mayes was in #28 and I think that number is retired. Atakpu was in #14, Boykin was in #7.

Scott looked really good in the 7 on 7 passing drills.

I'm happier with the offense right now than the defense. The front 7 should be dominant. They are on some plays on others they seem to get outplayed.

The freshmen srimmaged the whole time and they seemed to be having a blast. I'm not sure how the score came out but I saw Riverdale break off several long runs.

Now it's time to get healthy and get ready for Siegel.

no alot of ppl had diff numbers cause we couldnt wear are usual white ones cause they had white so we just picked a jersey

only a week left for roverdale

Stars 35, roverdale 7

:thumb: your a joke

That was a pretty physical scrimmage yesterday. Hope everyone came through it OK.

Brentwood has a good team and a bunch of very impressive young ones. They could definitely be a factor when the playoffs roll around. If not by then, expect them to be a top five team in 2007.

Have we completely shuffled the OL? Looked like, left to right: Hill, Grove, Lielenthal, Spurlock, Patterson. Of course, with all the different numbers I could be wrong. The 2d OL looked very impressive yesterday as well. Considering that the OL was supposed to be the weak link I'm feeling optimistic.

The Sonny Moore preseason ratings that were just released are interesting.