Maryville or Brentwood Academy

BL46

Ya , I'm sure it's Brandon100 ... when you make as many stupid posts as he does you have to change your name .

BTW Catback aka: Barney Fife ..... Have you still got your one bullet ? hehe

Naw, I discharged my gun in the courthouse, and shot off my right big toe, so Andy took my bullet! :thumb:

"Nip It!" "Nip It In the Bud!"

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hillsboro in 2001..2002...and 2003 were. :o

Ravenwood is a poor expample.....Maryville by a minimal 3 scores. :o

Keep trying... :lol:

You've got to be kidding? Thoust does hold thoust self in high regards. Step up and play with the big boys then. BA did before they were pushed out. Why not Merville? You have that unique slant that you can recruit and stay "public" all at the same time. Prove that brevado. :lol:

That's what the rest of us thought. (And no, stepping up to play WB and Heritage - your recruiting grounds - is not really "stepping" up)

You've got to be kidding? Thoust does hold thoust self in high regards. Step up and play with the big boys then. BA did before they were pushed out. Why not Merville? You have that unique slant that you can recruit and stay "public" all at the same time. Prove that brevado. :o

That's what the rest of us thought. (And no, stepping up to play WB and Heritage - your recruiting grounds - is not really "stepping" up)

Recruit and play public....ahhhh another envious customer. :o We did "step up" and play with the big boys a couple of times. After discovering there was little competition we settled back into our designated area.

I tell you what......I will send the school administrators an e-mail and demand that we move up to 5A, or private. That should do it!.... :lol: just stupid

Bravado.....Let me assure you BA doesn't want a Maryville on their schedule every year. Bravado is when Coach Flatt declares Maryville as a "fair team' them promptly goes out and gets stomped. That's Bravado!.... :lol:

BA played 5A in 1995 and 1996 ... and won 2. :o

Yeah.......I remember back when.......LMBO....just sad. Must be a Bama fan....living in the past :lol: