• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hes probably referring to:

Knox cath

Trousdale Co.

Livingston academy

You could probably exchange Westmoreland for one of those, maybe Trousdale (I dont know how many returning starters they have)

It'll be a #$%# of a game come and see. Get there early, Creekbank only seats 5000 +

Knox cath

Trousdale Co.

Livingston academy

You could probably exchange Westmoreland for one of those, maybe Trousdale (I dont know how many returning starters they have)

What does Livingston have back, i dont see SC losing to them, and this is probably the year they have the best chance at beating trousdale.

9-1 by seasons end, and meeting up with Alcoa in the playoffs. Just dont see them losing to those two teams, I could be wrong though.

Knox cath

Trousdale Co.

Livingston academy

SC will definitely be an underdog to Catholic. The others...it's too early to tell. TC and LA were hit hard by graduation. I am sure they both will field very good teams.