Smith County Football

SCHS FAN

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We found out that it was very hot!!!!!! Maybe it will not be as hot this year in Week 0. Knox. Catholic will be a very good "TEST" for this bunch of OWLS. Who knows....SC just might "PASS"!!! Dream Season for the OWLS 15-0!?!?!?!?! TIME WILL TELL!!!!!

The way things are going (the weather)...it is likely to be just as hot this year.

From what I have seen, the boys will be in much better shape this year and the heat shouldn't be as big of a factor in week 0. And yes, I believe something was learned in that game last year. You better start running early and often if you're gonna start playing that early. We will definitely be better prepared this time as players and a coaching staff. IMO :lol:

KC should be a loss, but never know. TC will always be TC especially at the creekbank. That will be a good game imo. I think they should win the rest of their games, but that is why the game is played. No team that SC plays, as everyone knows, is an automatic win. If they were to go 7-3, which I personally don't think they will, the three teams that I feel that they could potentially lose to would be: Catholic, Trousdale, and Westmoreland. LA did get hit by graduation pretty hard, but they will be playing the role of the underdog this year as SC has done for the last four times against LA. SC won those games, so it could be the Wildcats turn to rip the owls. :thumb: