Who will coach @ Ripley?

went out to watch huntingdon last night at team night and met coacht mcadams. he was there watching his son. i thing carroll county probably gained by getting him and i am sure his son will be very welcome on the football team. the players seemed to be impressed by his abilities and seemed to like him. i think he will fit in the program well.

I thought his son was going to Lexington.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man , I dont know which is worse, the accusations or this persons obsession to tear these people down.

If you had lived in our town and had the coach and his family put on a pedestal, as they were here, you would understand the reasons for my post. By the way, I don't know where you live, but stealing is a crime everywhere, even Lexington and Huntingdon. It is not an obsession--just thankful for once that someone was pulled off that pedestal a little. If I had done the crime, I would have already been doing the time.

If you had lived in our town and had the coach and his family put on a pedestal, as they were here, you would understand the reasons for my post. By the way, I don't know where you live, but stealing is a crime everywhere, even Lexington and Huntingdon. It is not an obsession--just thankful for once that someone was pulled off that pedestal a little. If I had done the crime, I would have already been doing the time.

I do enjoy how all 9 of your posts on this website have been nothing but negative about Coach Mac. It really is quite easy to get on a website and talk about him behind a screenname isn't it? Tell me, was your son passed over by him for PT? And that's why it isn't fair?

The reason that nothing happened was becuase the party involved decided not to seek further action. Why they did that, I do not know.

Please, revel in one person's mistake if it makes you feel good. I am glad that you have never done anything wrong in your life and that it has made your life so meaningful and joyful for the past week.

Yes they have been bond over for grand jury.

Hmmmmm........my apologies, things have changed since I heard last.

That still doesn't take away my feelings that you are no better of a person when you continally post trash anomyously about a player, coach, or their families.

What has Coach Mac been charged with?

Nothing!

It's interesting that my son and I were both willing to post our names on here when we gave our opinions, but these people who continue to tear Coach McAdams down hide behind pretty screen names. If you aren't ashamed to give your opinion (which you're entitled to, of course) then you shouldn't be ashamed to use your real names instead of hiding behind anonymous screen names.

Page Latham

(731) 635-1670

cplatham@bellsouth.net

GO TIGERS!

Edited by RipleyTiger54

went out to watch huntingdon last night at team night and met coacht mcadams. he was there watching his son. i thing carroll county probably gained by getting him and i am sure his son will be very welcome on the football team. the players seemed to be impressed by his abilities and seemed to like him. i think he will fit in the program well.

I think Johnny still has problems with Lexington HS (did not get the HC offer) with Steve Lindsey did. Cole was never coming to LHS. I spoke with a lot people and most though it was not a big deal here in Lexington. :o

Johnny was ask not to come back next school year because of what his wife had done. That was news here in Lexington a month ago.

Don't look for the McAdams to settle down in Huntingdon or Lexington because he's looking for the next best HC job right now!! :o

I'll bet you they won't buy a house in Carroll Co. this year. :o

What has Coach Mac been charged with?

Nothing!

It's interesting that my son and I were both willing to post our names on here when we gave our opinions, but these people who continue to tear Coach McAdams down hide behind pretty screen names. If you aren't ashamed to give your opinion (which you're entitled to, of course) then you shouldn't be ashamed to use your real names instead of hiding behind anonymous screen names.

Page Latham

(731) 635-1670

cplatham@bellsouth.net

GO TIGERS!

:o

Coach Mac has not been charged with anything. Thats first and foremost. Second, the Johnny Mac I played for was one of the best persons let alone coach that I had ever met. What little ounce of talent I had, he got out of me. Without him I would have never thought about going to the next level. And there was NEVER EVER any kind of favortism. If your son didnt get the starting job, or any playing time under the Coach Mac I played for, it was because SOMEBODY WAS BETTER. Thats it and nothing else.

Coach Mac treated everybody the same. Starter or all time bench warmer, you went 110% everyday or you could loose your job. We hit 5 days a week full pads under Coach Mac, no matter who you are. Solomon would probably tell you the same thing as this, I remmember times that the hardest hit that I took on a Friday night was in warmups with my own team, and I was a starter. You had to earn your way under Coach Mac, there were no gimmies or favortism. I was a 1st team all reagin selection my junior year, my senior year I had to give my spot up to another player, I know first hand how this man coaches.

dont know why i keep returning to this thread,

dont have a dog in the fight.

some of the characters are way too familiar.

every school has its rumor-mongers, back-biters, and trash-talkers.

but the actual players taking up for their coach,

people with the guts to put their name behind their statements,

that's something to be proud of.

sounds like coach mac is someone i'd have been glad to have my kid play for.

:lol:

Coach Mac has not been charged with anything. Thats first and foremost. Second, the Johnny Mac I played for was one of the best persons let alone coach that I had ever met. What little ounce of talent I had, he got out of me. Without him I would have never thought about going to the next level. And there was NEVER EVER any kind of favortism. If your son didnt get the starting job, or any playing time under the Coach Mac I played for, it was because SOMEBODY WAS BETTER. Thats it and nothing else.

Coach Mac treated everybody the same. Starter or all time bench warmer, you went 110% everyday or you could loose your job. We hit 5 days a week full pads under Coach Mac, no matter who you are. Solomon would probably tell you the same thing as this, I remmember times that the hardest hit that I took on a Friday night was in warmups with my own team, and I was a starter. You had to earn your way under Coach Mac, there were no gimmies or favortism. I was a 1st team all reagin selection my junior year, my senior year I had to give my spot up to another player, I know first hand how this man coaches.

Pretty much sums it up.