2A Top 10

Boobi

I know what you mean oldsc7, but it's obvious to tell see how they get their top ten. One guy who put Huntingdon and Goodpasture in the top 10, then reeled off 8 East TN teams. Where do you think he was from. Then, one cat named Alcoa, Huntingdon, and Tyner, along with 7 other metro area schools. It would be kind of like me saying this:

1) Alcoa - Until someone dethroned them.

2) Huntingdon - All you can say Chris Donald

3) Goodpasture - returning bookoos of starters on both sides of the ball from state runner-up team, can't argue with that.

4) Westmoreland - Jackie Kelly is a great coach that seems to never have a down year.

5) Smith County - Returning alot of starters that have experience of depth in the playoffs.

6) York - State-funded school that has the best practice equipment that money can buy.

7) Upperman - New coaching staff last year will show how good they can really be this year.

8) Boyd Buchannon - Got a feeling they will surprise some people this year.

9) Cannon County - Sometimes bad teams gets good talent, these guys are going to pound some teams.

10) Jackson County - Needed a filler.

That might be the worst thing I've ever seen. You wouldn't be biased would you??? Four words...Milan Bulldawgs, Jeff Morris. What is this about york having the best practice equipment money can buy...you can always tell the great ones by how much money their school spends on a particular sport. You give a bunch of girl scouts the best equipment money can buy do they win state? Carver and Mitchell barely have enough helmets and they've had some teams that would run you over.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That might be the worst thing I've ever seen. You wouldn't be biased would you??? Four words...Milan Bulldawgs, Jeff Morris. What is this about york having the best practice equipment money can buy...you can always tell the great ones by how much money their school spends on a particular sport. You give a bunch of girl scouts the best equipment money can buy do they win state? Carver and Mitchell barely have enough helmets and they've had some teams that would run you over.

Dude...did you even read my post or did you just look at the my top 10. I was trying to make a point. How bout going back and reading my post then replying back. Surely it makes some sense to you, what I was saying. The top 10 of mine is a joke, like some other peoples on here. READ!!!

1.) Alcoa

2.) Goodpasture

3.) Huntingdon

4.) Milan

5.) East Robertson

6.) Tyner

7.) CPA

8.) Smith Co.

9.) Loudon

10.) Westview

OTHERS: Westmoreland, Ezell, Boyd, DCA, Dresden, Gatlinburg Pittman, & USJ

Good list..I do think Huntingdon will be in the championship game, even though West Tn is very tough.

...Try not to get too serious B) ...It's only a "pre-season" guess-ta-mation...Marion Co. has a very good team and will be tested early on Sept. 1st!!! The high school season has many levels>>>Scrimmages...August thru Sept...October stretch...then the Playoffs...I can't wait for next Friday(August 4th B) )

RamTrain can you email me at scofflaw77@yahoo.com. Thanks.