2A Top 10

Boobi

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) Alcoa (until someone takes their gold ball, they stay here!)

2) Goopasture (returning alot of starters, if had to guess probably around 15)

3) Huntington (Chris Donald, all there is to say, i hear they have a good Qb to)

4) Chatt Tyner (bringing back really good talent and there always a force in east tn)

5) Milan (don't know much but i hear they are returning alot and are good every year in west tn)

6) East Robertson (Tico Andrews is back, returning 7 on offence and 7 on defence)

7) Ezell Harding (lost their qb but have a good one to step up and Carl Gettis is back)

8) Westview (don't know that much but another tough team from the Huntington region)

9) Louden (same as Westview)

10) CPA (returning 17 starters, going to be a tough team to beat this year)

3) Huntington (Chris Donald, all there is to say, i hear they have a good Qb to)

4) Chatt Tyner (bringing back really good talent and there always a force in east tn)

5) Milan (don't know much but i hear they are returning alot and are good every year in west tn)

6) East Robertson (Tico Andrews is back, returning 7 on offence and 7 on defence)

7) Ezell Harding (lost their qb but have a good one to step up and Carl Gettis is back)

8) Westview (don't know that much but another tough team from the Huntington region)

nice choices. but I would think Smith Co. and possibly Westmoreland could fit in there somewhere. Westmoreland is returning 22 seniors after only losing 6 last year. Things look up for them.

nice choices. but I would think Smith Co. and possibly Westmoreland could fit in there somewhere. Westmoreland is returning 22 seniors after only losing 6 last year. Things look up for them.

You are right Boobi, i totally forgot about Smith Co., they are always up there and playing good! Westmoreland from what your saying should have a good year, returning that many players if they're not good then some is def. wrong over there in Westmoreland! Well 2a seems like it is going to be very competitive again this year!

...Pretty good Top-10...the "RAMS" scrimmage Ezell Harding at Warren County next month...should be good for both teams!!!

...Pretty good Top-10...the "RAMS" scrimmage Ezell Harding at Warren County next month...should be good for both teams!!!

some reason i think dresden is going to surprise ALOT of people...hewett is 1 heck of a back and vallee is one heck of a linemen and i think dresden will surprise a few this year :rolleyes:

1.) Alcoa

2.) Goodpasture

3.) Huntingdon

4.) Milan

5.) East Robertson

6.) Tyner

7.) CPA

8.) Smith Co.

9.) Loudon

10.) Westview

OTHERS: Westmoreland, Ezell, Boyd, DCA, Dresden, Gatlinburg Pittman, & USJ

1.) Alcoa

2.) Huntingdon

3.) Richland

4.) Goodpasture

5.) East Robertson

6.) CPA

7.) Milan

8.) Westview

9.) Smith Co.

10.) Loudon

I don't know that much about Tyner, but something tells me that while I'm sure they have a good program these days, they just aren't what they used to be. I saw them play Harriman in the state semifinals back in '97 and they were down right scary!!! They absolutely manhandled a good Harriman team and I think they had 3 or 4 D-1 players on that squad. But now that I think about it, could that school ever have a team that good again?