13U AAU National Championships

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Championship Bracket

KGC Lady Pride defeat Jacksonville Lady Rams by a score of 60 - 52 to advance in the loser's bracket where they will face Mission Rec Center. With this win, the Lady Pride have guaranteed themselves a finish of at least 4th place (and an extra association bid to Nationals for Tennessee next year).

thanks for all the support from tennessee !!!!

thanks to the kgc family!!!!

the girls were warriors we lost taylor mills to a broken finger 4 games ago in our loss to the maryland flames

she played the 2nd half with it broken and still hit 3 threes

when we made a run thru the losers bracket all our girls stepped up and taylor rooted harde than anyone from the bench

my heart swells with pride when i watch these girls band together

i want to send out a word of thanks to the tn team pride and the memphis elite

there support for each other and us were true examples all the good stuff in aau!!

the girls were warriors we lost taylor mills to a broken finger 4 games ago in our loss to the maryland flames

when we made a run thru the losers bracket all our girls stepped up and taylor rooted harde than anyone from the bench

there support for each other and us were true examples all the good stuff in aau!!

We are very proud of you guys. Great job at the Nationals!

Have a safe trip home.

Championship Bracket

KGC Lady Pride lose to Mission Rec Center by a score of 30 - 52 which ends their play at the National Championships. The Lady Pride finish 4th in the country. Congrats to Mike, Rob, and the girls.

Congratulations!!! from the TN Xtreme! Way to go! Great Team seen them play in the past!!

Congrats from the Little Lady Pride (KGC 9U). We followed your games on the internet (and wore out your cell phones, too!). Taylor - bounce back soon! We're so proud of all of you.

Hats off to Mike and Rob - another great season for the 13s and a good rookie year for the 9s. Awesome coaches and an awesome group of girls.......... :)

Congrats from the Little Lady Pride (KGC 9U). We followed your games on the internet (and wore out your cell phones, too!). Taylor - bounce back soon! We're so proud of all of you.

Hats off to Mike and Rob - another great season for the 13s and a good rookie year for the 9s. Awesome coaches and an awesome group of girls.......... :)

Ditto here - what a great year for KGC Lady Pride!

Congrats from your friends with the Memphis Lady Elite. We are very proud of you guys and we're thankful for the relationships our coaches and players share. I learned more results from your girls instant messaging our girls than the aau site. For those of you reading this who like to bash AAU you need not look any further than the KGC Lady Pride organization to see how worthwhile AAU can be for these girls, families, and coaches. We look forward to seeing many of you in high school ball this year. And of course we're already working on trying to get that #4 seed from you next year...lol