Week 0 Riverdale vs. Siegel

Good post. I expect that Zeke will be comfortable and it worries me to be facing a four-year starter. I expect Siegel to be better. Riverdale has impressed me so far and I think they may end up being better than last year...if they keep working with a purpose.

How is Pico doing?

Pico cannot play football this season for some reasons given to him by the TSSAA, I think he will be eligable for the upcoming basketball season. He is still working out ways to get on the football field this year though I would think.

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Centennial had very little success running up the middle with their wing t but the sweeps, thats where Siegel struggled if there was any part of the game u could pick out. I thought I heard someone on here say the sweep isn't a huge part of Coach A's wing t?

Pico started school today so today was his first practice with the team, he was at the scrimmage with Jimmy

There is a difference between Centennial and Riverdale.

There is a difference between Centennial and Riverdale.

I think everyone knows this actually. Wingman who do you support again... just wondering.

Centennial had very little success running up the middle with their wing t but the sweeps, thats where Siegel struggled if there was any part of the game u could pick out. I thought I heard someone on here say the sweep isn't a huge part of Coach A's wing t?

Pico started school today so today was his first practice with the team, he was at the scrimmage with Jimmy

To my knowledge Pico was not on the practice field, I saw they had one new player number 32. He was much taller than Pico is if I remember correctly. So the new OHS kid is still a no show.

Ive seen a few post where it is said coach A doesnt run up the score....i dont know about coach A but if Rankin wanted to run up the score the 2nd and 3rd stringers would not have been in the game after halftime and even some of the second qtr. Riverdale not once has tried to run the score up on siegel that is all i have to say about that

Why would pico be inelegeible for the whole year? did he play for oaklnad the whole year last year? if not when was his alst game that he played in? that is when he should be elegible(i think)

Guest Cutters Crazies

I'm just going off of what Pico said at the scrimmage, said he starts Thursday but that is weird that he can't play even though he is living in the zone.

Thats good if he will be playing basketball, some more experience on a young team. If it is from the last game he played the last it could be is Oct 14th or Sept 23rd because thats when Oaklands homecoming had to be last year.

Yeah thats why the first string defense was in in the 4th quarter when we got a field goal.

dang, you and 2p have severe cases of memory loss, are you even being serious? it seems like every team claims that they have scored on riverdales first D now well after the season is over and most have forgotten. if it encourages you or your team, tell yourself that but im seriously doubting siegel will even get their FIRST score on the riverdale first D this year.

dang, you and 2p have severe cases of memory loss, are you even being serious? it seems like every team claims that they have scored on riverdales first D now well after the season is over and most have forgotten. if it encourages you or your team, tell yourself that but im seriously doubting siegel will even get their FIRST score on the riverdale first D this year.

Lavergne scored 20 points on the Dale's first D

Ive seen a few post where it is said coach A doesnt run up the score....i dont know about coach A but if Rankin wanted to run up the score the 2nd and 3rd stringers would not have been in the game after halftime and even some of the second qtr. Riverdale not once has tried to run the score up on siegel that is all i have to say about that

Why would pico be inelegeible for the whole year? did he play for oaklnad the whole year last year? if not when was his alst game that he played in? that is when he should be elegible(i think)

"Here comes Riverdale's first team defense to try and stop the Stars." That is a quote from the game that was broadcasted on the radio. Riverdale vs. Siegel.. They threw their first team defense in the game during the fourth quarter to try and keep the shut out in check. So... There ya have it boys

I'm almost positive that Pico did not play in any games as an Oakland Patriot during his sophomore year. He was entirely to busy with that thing happen between him and Coach Ferg.