Week 0 Riverdale vs. Siegel

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL so your saying Scott Thomas and Paul Boykin, it makes no difference who starts because they are both equally as good? please if Scott isn't playing there is a significant drop off

I said Scott and if he dosent Boykin,and i said if Scott dosent Boykin is one heck of a qb, that dosent mean they are equal kinda like siegel is never gonna be equal to Riverdale.

lol at cutters crazies comin in here actin like he has some exclusive info and stuff, postin at 2 o'clock (go to sleep so u can actually function right and know what your talkin about) and then postin again when no one is on coachT, tryin to act like we were avoiding you

yes, scott thomas got a minor injury to his foot. yes, he is in a medical boot right now. he was at the house last night and left a couple hours ago to go to nashville and watch the titans game with my bro so im not to worried about him getting around right now. he will have a whole week to get it healed and there is such thing as getting taped up too. and if you havent found out by now, the injuries really dont phase him to much, last bball season after breaking his fingers he took his cast off and came back early, dudes a WARRIOR (literally) so you will most likely see him on the field this friday, unless its a coaches call to keep him from playing.

even if you dont see him friday...its a lose lose situation. paul will beat you too. heck even trey smith would beat you. before you give me some excuse about how the 4 year veteran zeke is better than paul and trey, well of course he is as they have never started a varsity game...but are you forgetting who their supporting cast will be? if scott doesnt play that doesnt mean the rest of the offense wont either. heck why am i even talking scott will be on the field anyways, probably hang a good 30 on you then you'll get to see paul and trey.

siegel dont got a chance man...wow

Yeah cant wait till the new high school opens , you wont be saying that then.

i have nothing against you personally (or any siegel posters for that matter), you were pretty cool when i met you at the state bball tournament, but c'mon yall are fighting a losing battle...talkin all this stuff you, i, and the rest of the region know yall are capible of (doing to riverdale). im glad you live and die by your team, but it seems like yall already know your gonna take a hard hit this friday so yall are just trying to provoke us riverdale posters so this thread will get locked.

we'll worry about the new high school when it opens, for all we know it could still be in lavergne or smyrna's part of rutherford county (i dont think the plans have been finalized), so it might not even affect riverdale...heck riverdales best days are probably behind us now but even the "watered down" version of riverdale is still state championship contenders, thats a SCARY thought. riverdales dominance wont last forever of course, but dont think we will stoop down to siegels level within the next few decades, coach A is to good for that no matter what players we have or dont have. riverdale will still be atleast a 7 wins team even when your going to your 15 year reunion at siegel, wonder if yall will still be playing lower classification weak teams by then or if yall will even have a playoff record period (wins or loses) to boast by then? but then again, why am i even talking about this, like i mentioned this is PRESENT, and riverdale is STILL CHAMPIONSHIP CONTENDERS, while siegel is fighting for the back of the pack in their region

for real yall fall back, lets let this thing play out... :P

Learn how to speak TDNTN. Siegel doesnt have a chance. You may go to the dale but your not a gangster, and yes Siegel does have a chance thats why the scoreboards at 0-0 at the start of the game.

:P learn how to speak? i have a very extensive vocabulary that im not afraid to use, i just dont know if you could comprehend that...after all though, we do live in the south, but your acting like im using slang like my username was olandpats. sorry bud, must have mistaken me for him (thats a pretty lofty mistake to make lol).

you want to speak about gangsters and thugs though, well i dont like bringing up others personal business on the T, but it seems like your "4 year veteran" over there had several thuggish actions this offseason, agreed? no need to even go into specifics...

Edited by tdntn

I have nothing against you, but come on you have to give every team a chance wether there going to win or lose. Thats why they play the game. I didnt mean to call you a gangster, just saying Siegel dont have a chance sounds as if a gangster was saying it. I hope Siegel can prove everyone in the state wrong and pull out the W. I dont know if that will happen. I realize that Riverdale hasnt lost a Region game in FOREVER. But their is still a possibility of losing every week. I respect riverdale because they realize that and bring there A game weekly.

Guest Cutters Crazies

The only reason we make a deal of it is because every Riverdale poster on here says the game is already over, sure pick a blowout and stuff but don't say "the game is already over" just makes you look stupid even if riverdale does blow us out

And for the record i posted at about 2 this afternoon, very rare for this thread to go 12-14 hours without a post

The only reason we make a deal of it is because every Riverdale poster on here says the game is already over, sure pick a blowout and stuff but don't say "the game is already over" just makes you look stupid even if riverdale does blow us out

And for the record i posted at about 2 this afternoon, very rare for this thread to go 12-14 hours without a post

no your post says AM, so yes it is very rare for someone to post that late, except maybe post game nights. but thats beside the point, if riverdale does indeed blow you out, like every person on the T with the exception of about 3 siegel fans, yourself, SN07, and hismom22 (d2d and siegeldance know whats up). so if riverdale wins by 40 points, i'll look stupid? shoot, if riverdale was to win by one point (PSSHHH, like that would actually happen :lol:), i still wouldnt "look stupid" because i would be right because riverdale would have intdeed won the game

like i said, give it up boys :D. say stuff like "with siegel facing a solid team like riverdale this early will help them prepare for other good teams they will see later in the season," stuff like that, not stuff that we know good and well wont happen, like "WE'RE GONNA WIN THIS GAME. WE'LL SHOW YOU GUYS! YEA! ITS PAYBACK TIME BABY." :D