Week 0 Riverdale vs. Siegel

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys enjoy your last week also. DONT FEAR THE SPEAR WHEN THE STARS ARE NEAR!

our last week? dont know about that, i think there is a strong possibility that we will enjoy our no loss record for possibly 17 more weeks, and on into the offseason...siegel's record gets scared the first game, DEFINATELY :thumb:

btw, is davis from riverdale the head freshman coach over there now?

No Coach Ondruss is the frosh coach. I hear the freshman look REALLLLLY GOOD this year. Davis is coaching recivers, yes i said recivers. Im hoping for a good football game opening week. I think Siegel will give Riverdale all they can handle, possibly pull out the W. I hope a new tradition begins at Riverdale. I think its fair to say if Siegel beats riverdale then Siegel can be considered the team to beat. This Siegel team has more heart and plays more phsicly then anyteam ive seen Siegel have.

Guest Cutters Crazies

Maybe I was imagining things but our freshman team looked HUGE today in their scrimmage vs. MBA. I saw two inredible runs by a RB named Cornelius something. Reversed field on a sweep cut across everyone, couple of broken tackles and he was gone. An incredible pick 6 by a corner who looks bigger than varsity corners and the D-line has guys that look to be around 220-250. Perhaps MBA was just awful but Siegel looks to continue to build over the next couple years if they are as good as they looked today

No Coach Ondruss is the frosh coach. I hear the freshman look REALLLLLY GOOD this year. Davis is coaching recivers, yes i said recivers. Im hoping for a good football game opening week. I think Siegel will give Riverdale all they can handle, possibly pull out the W. I hope a new tradition begins at Riverdale. I think its fair to say if Siegel beats riverdale then Siegel can be considered the team to beat. This Siegel team has more heart and plays more phsicly then anyteam ive seen Siegel have.

alright, well, if siegel wins, yall can tear the goal posts down, i'll even help you...although i dont think that will go over well with coach A considering the game is at tomahawk stadium this time

Guest Cutters Crazies

And then Siegel kicked the winning field goal...is that right?

Those must be some great memories to still be talking about them a year later. What was the final score?

You spent alot of time last year whining about the clock after we scored, wasting alot of air on "those 3 little points", so I guess calling you a hypocrit would be in order since your now trying to trivialize the 3 point when you made such a big deal last year? And for the record, one of the officials damaged the cord to the scoreboard and thus score had to be kept by the officials so if we want to start whining about that some more lets go.

:thumb: is everyone else reading this :) no siegel will not give riverdale anything and no they will not pull out the win u have lost your mind u will be lucky to even score a td this year and not sure u will unless we put in the 3 and 4

"Here comes Riverdale's first team defense to try and stop the Stars." That is a quote from the game that was broadcasted on the radio. Riverdale vs. Siegel.. They threw their first team defense in the game during the fourth quarter to try and keep the shut out in check. So... There ya have it boys

I'm almost positive that Pico did not play in any games as an Oakland Patriot during his sophomore year. He was entirely to busy with that thing happen between him and Coach Ferg.

I think you missed my point If coach Rankin wanted to run the score up against you we could have wasly scored a lot more points....yes when yall got to the 20 or 30 yard line the first team defenese went back into the game that is called trying to preserve a shut out it is a pride thing and once that defense went in you didnt gain another yard so then you try another feild goal and it is good but if Rankin really wanted to run the score up agianst siegel these last 3 or so years he could have i think the first year we scored 70 by running the ball up the middle and letting a little sophmore return punts so Rankin never tried to run the score up against yall...

as far as pico goes if he never played then i dont know why he would not be able to play this year

our last week? dont know about that, i think there is a strong possibility that we will enjoy our no loss record for possibly 17 more weeks, and on into the offseason...siegel's record gets scared the first game, DEFINATELY :thumb:

btw, is davis from riverdale the head freshman coach over there now?

Who is coach Davis?

I think you missed my point If coach Rankin wanted to run the score up against you we could have wasly scored a lot more points....yes when yall got to the 20 or 30 yard line the first team defenese went back into the game that is called trying to preserve a shut out it is a pride thing and once that defense went in you didnt gain another yard so then you try another feild goal and it is good but if Rankin really wanted to run the score up agianst siegel these last 3 or so years he could have i think the first year we scored 70 by running the ball up the middle and letting a little sophmore return punts so Rankin never tried to run the score up against yall...

as far as pico goes if he never played then i dont know why he would not be able to play this year

Who is coach Davis?

great points riverdaleman

davis was the former freshman o-line coach at riverdale, now at siegel