Top Sophomores in Tennessee

ShaneC

Yes the Coffee for Oak Ridge is Revels younger brother. Revel is at Carson Newman. He is practicing but sitting out this year. Probably due to the broken ankle he received during basketball season last year. I did see Revel last Friday night he is looking good and doing well in school it looks like he is getting bigger.

Back to Raphel he is starting varsity at saftey. He too will be seeing some time at reciever. He is bigger and stronger than Revel was his soph year and the experience he is getting so soon in his HS career some are saying he might just be better than Revel. I really think we might be seeing those young men on Sundays some day.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok how about justin smith from maryville. he had surgery after the alcoa game and is now back, he shut down rae sykes thats why sam thompson had to make all the tackles. He also got into the backfield alot and caused a lot of problems in the process he had 2 batted balls and a couple of sacks. Look for him to be a big college prospect.

well...this is mostly east tennessee players, well over in west tennessee there is a 6'1 sophmore quarterback, by the name of Will Gilchrist who was the Jackson Sun player of the week for his play against lexington and also ESPN player of the week. Great player.

I'll go back to another page and second three of the white house players named. Matt Parker, and the two payne brothers. Matt if he can stay healthy has got the size and the talent. The paynes may be small, but its hard to tackle something you cant catch and they both have god given speed. The white house teams have been down recently but this group of sophmores will be the team to get them back on track.

I know of two of the top ones in East Tennessee

Courtland Styles of Knoxville Central, has all the skills to be great

Jock Stinson of Knoxville Fulton, if he keeps his head in the right direction Fulton could win another 3A title this year

Throw out some more names so that I can him about them.

andrew feezel and tyler thomas of sevier county

Sequatchie County has a bunch of Sophomores.

The two I would keep an eye on over the next three years are two-way lineman.

Brent Harvey (6'1, 243)

Patrick "Boo" Keener (5'11, 213)

Also the other 6 sophmores that are starting this year.

Brandon Ashby

Josh Henson

Andrew Pirkle

Matt Johnston

Zach Coley

J.L Tate

And the Starting or seeing a lot of playing time Freshman

Lee Faucet

Cole Bryant

Mason Farley

Brandon Dykes

Brett Bartley