Top Sophomores in Tennessee

ShaneC

Independence has a good amount of sophomores that start and play on friday night's. Some that stand out to me are Thomas Berry ol/dl 5'10 200, Terone Sheperd 5'9 155 WR/CB he also returns kicks. He can become a big playmaker if he gets bigger and becomes more patient. And Nick Smith QB 5'11 150 this kid would be starting if that Cordell kid was not there. He has a lot of potential. He did a lot during Spring and at the 7v7's during the summer. Watch for all these players in the years to come.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the most promising sophmore out of Riverdale this year has been Aaron Ebalaroza. one of the more versatile players on the team, can handle many duties sorta like the role Dave Thomas had for Riverdale. fortunately, the upper classmen have been able to handle things fine this year as the record indicates, really you dont want any sophmores starting, your fate resting on the inexperienced.

he has proved his worth when given chances and has quite the potential, as will be shown over the next few years

Oak Ridge has a lot of very good sophs. Irby-QB, Rogers-RB,WR, Coffee-WR,DB There are more but you will no doubt be hearing these names in the future.

OR has another Coffee, as in relation to Revel? Revel was a ball player, best WR i think i saw in the 2005 season, so another Coffee could be dangerous for oak ridge. where is Revel playing this year?