Coaching swap?

fb247

What Metro coaches could coach in the Mid-state, and what Mid-state coaches could come into Metro or would want to? What would be some intangibles making this move?

May find out, if it is true , that Herzog is headed to Ravenwood's staff, and Mose is headed to Centennial's staff.

Also hear, Buddy Brown may be at Overton this season. :rolleyes:

May find out, if it is true , that Herzog is headed to Ravenwood's staff, and Mose is headed to Centennial's staff.

Also hear, Buddy Brown may be at Overton this season. :rolleyes:

I can definately see Herzog going elsewhere, but I would think that Mose might stay where he is, at least if he's still at Hillsboro. I think Mose has a lot of loyalty to his alma mater and he also has now been there the longest hasn't he. I know tenure doesn't count for everything or anything to some people, but I would hope that Mose would be given more responsibilties since he know the kids and knows Metro football. Haven't heard about Buddy going to Overton. I would love to see it. I know him and Anderson get along really well and are good friends. Could be a really good addition to OHS's staff.

As far as other Metro coaches going elsewhere, we will see this year how Ron does in Murfreesboro, McPhail will be at Father Ryan, and most of Hillsboro old staff will be in Williamson County, I think. I could also see Anderson going somewhere when he retires from Metro. Don't think he will ever stray far but could go to the right private school.

I can definately see Herzog going elsewhere, but I would think that Mose might stay where he is, at least if he's still at Hillsboro. I think Mose has a lot of loyalty to his alma mater and he also has now been there the longest hasn't he. I know tenure doesn't count for everything or anything to some people, but I would hope that Mose would be given more responsibilties since he know the kids and knows Metro football. Haven't heard about Buddy going to Overton. I would love to see it. I know him and Anderson get along really well and are good friends. Could be a really good addition to OHS's staff.

As far as other Metro coaches going elsewhere, we will see this year how Ron does in Murfreesboro, McPhail will be at Father Ryan, and most of Hillsboro old staff will be in Williamson County, I think. I could also see Anderson going somewhere when he retires from Metro. Don't think he will ever stray far but could go to the right private school.

Workinprogress, What members of the "old Hillsboro" staff are going to be in Williamson County this year?

Workinprogress, What members of the "old Hillsboro" staff are going to be in Williamson County this year?

Herzog reportedly going to Ravenwood, Phillips reportedly going to Centennial, and another went to Brentwood (not sure exactly who though). It seems as everyone is getting out of Hillsboro while they can. Should be interesting to see how the new coach does with all new coaches.

Hot rumor from the metro porch::: Bubba Spears will take Brown's spot at Hunters Lane. He was at HL when it opened and then was HC at Stratford.

What Metro coaches could coach in the Mid-state, and what Mid-state coaches could come into Metro or would want to? What would be some intangibles making this move?

What I wanted this post to be was what if Head coaches in Nashville swapped with Head coaches in Middle Tennessee. What could be expected from the programs. How would the styles change? The intangibles. Examples: Overton and Brentwood swap, Hunters Lane and Gallatin swap. Stratford and Cheatham County swap, Maplewood and White House swap, McGavock and Hendersonville swap, Whites Creek and Greenbrier swap and so on. Make up your own, What do you think?

• 2 weeks later...

What I wanted this post to be was what if Head coaches in Nashville swapped with Head coaches in Middle Tennessee. What could be expected from the programs. How would the styles change? The intangibles. Examples: Overton and Brentwood swap, Hunters Lane and Gallatin swap. Stratford and Cheatham County swap, Maplewood and White House swap, McGavock and Hendersonville swap, Whites Creek and Greenbrier swap and so on. Make up your own, What do you think?

Hillsboro will totally dominate now that they have some new blood. The program looks like it will be better than ever.

That's really an unknown question because it depends on the type of relationship that the coaches would/could have with the players. If players/coaches aren't on the same page than winning games is simply out of the question.

Dont count your blessings that Hillsboro will run through everyone. From what I hear the new coach is pretty arrogant. If this is true Hillsboro may overlook too many teams. Plus the new staff is not familiar with metro football. He doesnt know the tendancies of other teams. Not to mention the fact that his best personnel has left. I see Hillsboro sliding this year. They will still be good but only because of talent, not coaching.