Happy, Happy, HAPPY!

QueenBee

I'll admit...I do have a bit of Tezmania going on...BUT...I also got to see #12 take a lick...and get right up and do a great job!!!...I also got to see #3 make a pass to #2 that was BEAUTIFUL...I also got to see #13...a freshman do some good things on the field...

I also got to see a field that is in the best shape it's EVER been in...with some great new additions...the visitors side concession stand...completely new...thanks to the Quarterback Club...Some new landscaping that is fantastic...

It's good to see other's loving that Hill as much as I do...

GO OWLS!!!

I wanted a hotdog last night Queeny!!! Get to work!!! LOL Can't wait for week 0 to start!!!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll admit...I do have a bit of Tezmania going on...BUT...I also got to see #12 take a lick...and get right up and do a great job!!!...I also got to see #3 make a pass to #2 that was BEAUTIFUL...I also got to see #13...a freshman do some good things on the field...

I also got to see a field that is in the best shape it's EVER been in...with some great new additions...the visitors side concession stand...completely new...thanks to the Quarterback Club...Some new landscaping that is fantastic...

It's good to see other's loving that Hill as much as I do...

GO OWLS!!!

The stadium did look great!!

I think it's too early to tell right now about the playoffs. Alot of things could happen between now and then. Without injury or some kind of major backset I think we could possibly get back to the third or fourth round. Alcoa would come to the whole and we have to play perfectly and get some lucky breaks but hey it has happened before.

As far as the scrimmage, I think SC 1s won 3 to nothing. The D looked really quick and physical. Offense struggled for a bit but picked it up later which can be expected in the first scrimmage with wet conditions. There were some nice hits on D and some nice blocks on the perimeter for the O. #42 absolutely destroyed #40 for FC one time. #25 looked great on both sides.

Good luck to both teams in the season. And, yes the stadium looks very, very nice and the field looked like it held up beautifully in the rain. Good job to all involved. :thumb:

I think it's too early to tell right now about the playoffs. Alot of things could happen between now and then. Without injury or some kind of major backset I think we could possibly get back to the third or fourth round. Alcoa would come to the "hole" and we would have to play perfectly and get some lucky breaks but hey it has happened before.

As far as the scrimmage, I think SC 1s won 3 to nothing. The D looked really quick and physical. Offense struggled for a bit but picked it up later which can be expected in the first scrimmage with wet conditions. There were some nice hits on D and some nice blocks on the perimeter for the O. #42 absolutely destroyed #40 for FC one time. #25 looked great on both sides.

Good luck to both teams in the season. And, yes the stadium looks very, very nice and the field looked like it held up beautifully in the rain. Good job to all involved. :thumb:

Edited by BigOwlFan

I think it's too early to tell right now about the playoffs. Alot of things could happen between now and then. Without injury or some kind of major backset I think we could possibly get back to the third or fourth round. Alcoa would come to the "hole" and we would have to play perfectly and get some lucky breaks but hey it has happened before.

Good luck to both teams in the season. And, yes the stadium looks very, very nice and the field looked like it held up beautifully in the rain. Good job to all involved. ;)

I think the field is going to hold up just fine this year...it gets a lot of wear and tear...but it's in the best shape ever...