Macon County Football

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry from what I hear he loves what he is doing now. No pressure on him, just having fun coaching. hE AIN'T GOING ANYWHERE.

how was Dyer done before, just wondering? Macon Co. can be tough this year. I like nothing any better than to see them do well against the tough teams in that region.

how was Dyer done before, just wondering? Macon Co. can be tough this year. I like nothing any better than to see them do well against the tough teams in that region.

He was just done bad...he caught alot of heat because he missed 2 games his last year becasue he went to his sons homecoming and senior night. Personally I don't blame him for going. When he was hired he told everyone that he would be at those two games. I understand you need to be with your team, but family comes first, espically when it is a once in a life time event. That was the main thing.

He was just done bad...he caught alot of heat because he missed 2 games his last year becasue he went to his sons homecoming and senior night. Personally I don't blame him for going. When he was hired he told everyone that he would be at those two games. I understand you need to be with your team, but family comes first, espically when it is a once in a life time event. That was the main thing.

Exactly...some coaches and communities have a hard time understanding family first....why did Pat leave Smith County and come back?