whats the best prank pulled on your school by a rival (in good fun)

jshawler

hmmm...maryville and alcoa what have we not done to eachother? one year some1 went to the alcao duck pond and spray painted the ducks red and black ...a few of them died one year some1 burned a big M in the middle of alcoa's field (it was there for a really long time) we have spray painted their bridge red and black. they have painted god knows how many mice maroon and let them loose in our school. and i cant remember what else maybe someone can fill in the rest

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the funniest I have seen was in Ky MANY years ago. The opposing team brought an 'outhouse' and put it on the home sidelines. It was painted in the home school colors and was labeled as the home schools new Coaches office. I suppose a modern version could use a porta potty though. :lol:

now that is funny :thumb:

Lessee here... some from looooonnng ago (mid 70's):

At Tyner there were some intermural pranks such as...

Stacking old tires 16' high around the flagpole. (Easy to put on, hard to get off!)

Shutting off the water to the school (no classes= no games=no losses: brilliant!)

Putting a concrete "yard deer" on the 50 yard line on a really foggy morning (well, it LOOKED real until the sun came out.)

"Borrowing" a cannon from an area Cival War battlefield during the night and aiming it at the gym. (How were the perps to know that it was a federal offense to remove historic armaments from a national monument? It was dark, for cryin' out loud!)

Putting the High School up "For Sale" in the local paper, then "borrowing" (there's that word again) Real Estate company signs and plastering the lawn with them the day the ad came out in the paper (best $12.95 we ever spent.)

Lately at Boyd-Buchanan someone stole "Captain Buc" ( lifesize statue of a swashbuckling pirate) the week of the Baylor game and he hasn't been seen since. (He's probably inspecting the bottom of the pond right now)

Got one in the works for the next generation and will share it with y'all soon!

uh don't know what you are talking about because no Siegel student ever did that.

Just like no Siegel student came over and Spray-painted the softball concessions stand DID THEY?? We BOTH know better ........ You cannot personally guarantee the whereabouts of every single kid that stepped foot in Siegel can you for every second of their day? so hush...you are looking QUITE foolish .

the best prank i remember was in '02 when we played lincoln county. there was a patch of dirt in the middle of the field that night, and the story i got sounded like this:

lincoln county supporters were so upset about the falcons 0-3 start that they went on thursday nite before the game and planted a tree in the middle of the field...they said that the tree growing was the only productive thing going on on that field!!!

however, they did beat us that nite and took our best player out for the season...so i'm not sure how to take it... ;)

the only time i remember some1 taking it too far is when LaVergne found a dead dog in the road and put it on smyrna's property....rumors said people killed the dog which is not true....but i wasn't in high school at the time...

MT JULIET vs DUPONT , Worse one ,Dupont attempted to spray paint field did not finish only got to "Du" so in retaliation a dead bulldog (Dupont Bulldogs) was found hanging from there goal post .....

Its said that this was a deceased runt of a recent litter .... no animals were actually killed by anyone..........The next day a big "D" was burned on MJs field.

Guest dare_2_dream

the only time i remember some1 taking it too far is when LaVergne found a dead dog in the road and put it on smyrna's property....rumors said people killed the dog which is not true....but i wasn't in high school at the time...

I heard another story, but guess it was false too. I heard they did indeed kill the dog and left the blood all over the field. But that might be wrong. Sorry if it is.