Who's the best golfer in the State

FrOnTrOlLbRo_31

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wes Roach better look in his rear view mirror ... because goodpasture's Joe David is up and comming and from what i hear he has a lot more talent and ability on the course than Roach could ever hope to have.... so knox-webb move over the champ is in town

Alot of pressure on your kid from Goodpasture. Roach won his state tournament (against a very tough field), so we'll have to see how your boy does. Good luck to him. Oh, and I don't guess you noticed Roach's 2nd place finish in the TGA State Amateur Championship either did you? If you think the field is tough in the state tournament, you should look at the field in a TGA State Amateur. There's just a little difference. :thumb:

Wes Roach better look in his rear view mirror ... because goodpasture's Joe David is up and comming and from what i hear he has a lot more talent and ability on the course than Roach could ever hope to have.... so knox-webb move over the champ is in town

He is pretty good but 73 then 80 at state isnt going to cut it, if he is that good!!!

The best golfer in the state cannot be determined by the current tournament sytem the TSSAA has in place. They should have a similar sytem as wrestling. They should have a team tournament to decide the best team in public schools and private schools. They should have a seperate tournament for individuals from both private and public and detemine a true TSSAA CHAMPION.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...