Who's the best golfer in the State

FrOnTrOlLbRo_31

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tyler Cassity from Jackson County but if u want to go best Freshman in the state and will be best golfer Payne Denman from DeKalb

Payne and Tyler are good but we are forgeting in my opinion Mr Jason Millard. He won the memorial with a record setting 62 in the last round and this guy rarely ever shoots over par i think Millard is the best in the state along with Wes Roach

Tyler Cassity from Jackson County but if u want to go best Freshman in the state and will be best golfer Payne Denman from DeKalb

Franklin Road Academy actually has a freshman that beat Denman in a playoff to win the TGA Tournament of champions last year. So there may be others.

I've heard that Denman hits the ball the straightest of all time.

I'm not partial to anyone, but there is not much arguement that Roach is the best player I have seen amoung all these young men. All the other golfers are, I'm sure, very good in their own right, but Roach has the tools to play at an exceptionally high level. I have seen him play poorly, yet make save after save from spots that would challenge a horde of pros. I wouldn't think these other young men are quite at his level at this point.

:D Kaz :thumb: