Who's the best golfer in the State

FrOnTrOlLbRo_31

in my opinion Joe David tops all. ive seen many good players including millard,lexus k. , justin walker, payne denman, tyler cassety, tyler smith, brian balthrop, and many others. in my opinion Joe David is the best by far. state this year was rocky but the kid played in the polo.!! the only other tn boy to do that was wes roach, another great player. playing with many of these boys i think joe is the only one who has most all of it.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone in this dicussion know anything about golf. I don't think the topic was to put your friends' names on here. Let's actually talk about the good golfers.

I think its ok to put things about your friends, especially if they are good, i.e. the wallace bros. Just because you don't have any friend support doesn't mean you should hate on others that do.

Edited by SHSgolfer08

• 5 weeks later...

first off, I have been following this kid Carl Diffee from USJ since he was about 12 and he has the best swing I have ever seen in a young golfer. Also he has qualified for the state am the last two years. 32nd last year at state and 4th this year in A-AA. This kid can play and he will be a good one to watch in the near future. Maybe not the best, my pick is Justin Walker from GP for the best golfer, but Diffee is a strong competitor in TN golf.